9.56 @ 140 Musclepalooza 09'

Last time I weighed in it was 3280 with me in it. (when I was 215) so figure 3250 range. I also did replace my 6 year old slicks begining of this season, the new tires were heavier then the old ones. I think I still have the old slicks at work, I can weigh them and get an exact # tomorrow. But it should be in that range.

Ok, old slicks were 16 lbs a piece. New slicks 26 lbs. I am also not positive of how much fuel was in it when I weighed it. It should be right around 3253 lbs.

At 3250# John is making 711 hp at the motor

I'll take it! I'm chippin' away! I gotta a couple of other things I got to work on, 60', converter slippin' like 16%.... I know, I know, get a PTC:tongue: : Anyone interested in a Neil Chance bolt togehter?;)

Tony, BTW, awesome run. when my car grows up, it wants to be just like it!:biggrin: All kidding aside, it was truely awesome. I know it was a combination of things but Bobby makes one hell of a motor!

Last time I weighed in it was 3280 with me in it. (when I was 215) so figure 3250 range. I also did replace my 6 year old slicks begining of this season, the new tires were heavier then the old ones. I think I still have the old slicks at work, I can weigh them and get an exact # tomorrow. But it should be in that range.

Mike, you have lost over 40 pounds during the winter? I thought making a 109 run mid 9's was difficult. I need to start exercising.