9.56 @ 140 Musclepalooza 09'

I will post it up in the morning, I left the time slips on my desk at work!

60' 1.407
1/8 6.099

My best 60' was 1.36. If I would have hooked that good that run, it would have been a 9.47.

I have a couple of other issues I have to work through too. My battery voltage @ wot is only 12.6 volts and I have to adjust the HR bar a little more, and I am up in the air as far as what to do with my converter, got 16% slip.

Did you go find the guy with the Malibu and tell him to floor it next he races you:eek:

Nice Job

"She's real fine my stock block 109"

Did you go find the guy with the Malibu and tell him to floor it next he races you:eek:
:D
Thanks!

"She's real fine my stock block 109"

I like that! I think I am going to add that to my signature...

trbochrgd1

Very nice run!
Do you know how much HP & torque your combo makes,also how much does your car weigh?

Thanks

Thanks!

Thanks Paul, It may be a little lighter too now I lost a little weight my self since the last time I weighed the car at e-town. I was 215 then. (got up to 225 by Christmas:eek:)I am 172 now!:biggrin:

Thanks,
How light is light?

Last time I weighed in it was 3280 with me in it. (when I was 215) so figure 3250 range. I also did replace my 6 year old slicks begining of this season, the new tires were heavier then the old ones. I think I still have the old slicks at work, I can weigh them and get an exact # tomorrow. But it should be in that range.