9/16th nut in my 1-2 accumulator?

jason610

trans guys help please cause trans guy I am not. dropped my atr pan today to put a new filter in and noticed the 1-2 accumulator housing was cracked allover,so I dropped it to see why and found a nut on the shaft, i guess a trans trick? to and pressure. any how the housing can it be replaced with any 200 accumulator or is this specific to the brf any help is appreciated thank you

The nut was probably put in to firm up the 1-2 shift by reducing the travel on the accumulator piston.

No theyre not,If you install the wrong one with the wrong plate the trans WILL lock up on the 1-2 shift!
I could be wrong but, I recently read a post where someone had a broken housing and could not find one that was the same and I'm pretty sure they were told by Chris from CK performance that they would interchange. I'm no expert but........:confused:

I could be wrong but, I recently read a post where someone had a broken housing and could not find one that was the same and I'm pretty sure they were told by Chris from CK performance that they would interchange. I'm no expert but........:confused:
You were right that they would interchange with the proper Spacer plate.