9-04-08 IRWINDALE who's coming

Congratulations but 17# boost? I didn't know you guys could read a boost gauge. Are you sure you weren't looking at the oil pressure instead. lol

Damn Lou I just realized something.

You and your buddy Harold have something in common. The both of you love to start s#!t on here and then after you get the attention you seek you want to play innocent, wondering how this ever happened to you in the first place.

So you can dish it out but you cant take it.

All this over a boost guage ?

You and your buddy Harold have something in common. The both of you love to start s#!t on here and then after you get the attention you seek you want to play innocent, wondering how this ever happened to you in the first place.

So you can dish it out but you cant take it.[/QUOTE/
What has happened here indeed? Once again I'm coming under attack & now my innocence is now under question.Why has everyone turned against me in my time of loneliness & need. To compare me to Harold I rather be accused of being a retired Obama supporter living in Hemet. If I may be bold Reggie ever since you have ran in the nines you have been impossible to live with & a bit uppity. You never call or keep in touch.Perhaps it's this burden of guilt or the association with scum that has dragged you down & turned you into now an angry bitter man. Please get a hold of your self it's not too late. Lou

Just make sure you don't piss off Len. I'd hate to see you have to drive further than Vegas.
I apologize & that was uncalled for but you confused my teasing remark to Ralph as a slam. Ralph didn't take it that way I'm sure. We bicker back & forth. But regardless I have to stop this before it gets too carried away. When friends like Reggie or Jeff start comparing me to Harold I know I've gone to far.Maybe I should stick with working on cars & stop trying to be a comedian.

So you can dish it out but you cant take it.[/QUOTE/
What has happened here indeed? Once again I'm coming under attack & now my innocence is now under question.Why has everyone turned against me in my time of loneliness & need. To compare me to Harold I rather be accused of being a retired Obama supporter living in Hemet. If I may be bold Reggie ever since you have ran in the nines you have been impossible to live with & a bit uppity. You never call or keep in touch.Perhaps it's this burden of guilt or the association with scum that has dragged you down & turned you into now an angry bitter man. Please get a hold of your self it's not too late. Lou

Leave my Dad out of this Lou he can speak for himself it wants to.