9-04-08 IRWINDALE who's coming

rafael vasquez

we will be there runing the black buick,,, it would be nice to see you guys out there;)

who's coming :biggrin:

lets see some sopport..

what time you guys going to be there i have never been there but would like to meet up with some tr members:biggrin:

will be there at 5.00pm will have pizza to eat.

also i will bring the white limited for sale $8.900 come check it out!!!!!!!!

How'd you guys do?

Can't wait to get mine to the track. Hopefully the timing will be right next time you guys go.

black buick ran good

r/t 1.01
60 foot-1.93
1/8 7.53
96.5 mph

17 lbs boost
91-alky
235-60-15 DR
my older brother JOE 2nd time down the 1/8 mile

black buick ran good

r/t 1.01
60 foot-1.93
1/8 7.53
96.5 mph

17 lbs boost
91-alky
235-60-15 DR
my older brother JOE 2nd time down the 1/8 mile
Congratulations but 17# boost? I didn't know you guys could read a boost gauge. Are you sure you weren't looking at the oil pressure instead. lol

Congratulations but 17# boost? I didn't know you guys could read a boost gauge. Are you sure you weren't looking at the oil pressure instead. lol

ouch!!!!! i'll double check next time:biggrin:

could of been 17 1/2 - 18 lbs boost,,

If you can get the sixty foot into the 1.6's and get that oil pressure up slightly, you would be real close to a high six second time slip.
Jeff

Can you say anything without jabbing someone?
Don if I pulled you away from your work & offended your senses I apologize I did however congratulate Ralph, May I suggest that your time would be better spent on learning your trade so I wouldn't have to drive to Vegas to find a competent builder.

If you can get the sixty foot into the 1.6's and get that oil pressure up slightly, you would be real close to a high six second time slip.
Jeff
Of course I congratulate Ralph why would I not wish him the best but occasionally I have to question boost gauge accuracy.Rick Percy is an example of that.Remember when he ran in the six's on 12#. I'm will have to admit a little envy or perhaps a little curiosity as after all these years of national records & 8 second passe's I have never been able to quite equal that feat. Have you ?

Don if I pulled you away from your work & offended your senses I apologize I did however congratulate Ralph, May I suggest that your time would be better spent on learning your trade so I wouldn't have to drive to Vegas to find a competent builder.

Lou, why at this point in your life are you sugar coating your comments?
Jeff

Just make sure you don't piss off Len. I'd hate to see you have to drive further than Vegas.

hey was that LOU in the twin turbo VW ?????

i coulden't tell i was bizzy looking at the oil presure guage..