9,000 Mile 1987 REGAL T GUN METAL GRAY...LIKE NEW

Johntpr

3nd Owner purchased about 2 years ago. Only 9000 original miles and BONE-FACTORY Stock. Gray with Burgandy interior. Rare combination. Car is extremely clean and close to mint, garaged its entire life with no bad weather driving. Runs and drives like new with no issues and NEVER modified. Lower optioned car with......power locks, power antenna (works), tilt, map lights, wo2, and cassette. Excellent orginal GT tires and complete orginal exhaust (still silver). Under carraige super clean. Dealer did undercoat it but mainly on floor pans, very little on front and rear suspension. Unfortunately the front wheel wells were coated GRRRRR! Original paint is excellent with not one scratch, chip or any fading and has factory painted pin stripe. Wheels are super mint with No rash. Interior is perfect with NO WEAR AT ALL ANYWHERE and still smells new......dash not even cracked. R12 air conditioning blows cold.
Lots of original paperwork including.......window sticker, buildsheets , bill of sale, brochures, books and all other dealer paperwork. Factory shop manuals.

New valve cover gaskets, trans flush, brake fluid flush, anti freeze, NOS heater core, NOS headliner. Kirban oil filter adapter O ring.

Nice, Crisp example of a stock Regal T..........$29,000. . Feel free to call eight four five 405-3624 John in NY.
buick nice pass side.jpg
buick interior.jpg
Buick engine.jpg
Buick dash.jpg
buick rear pass side.jpg
Buick drivers.jpg
Buick window.jpg

Just my 2 cents and I know some may not agree but in my humble opinion this car is worth every dollar and in a few years will be like money in the bank. A few weeks back I attended the Chicago Buick Turbo Regal show with Dennis Kirban and there were over 150 incredible and beautiful Turbo Buick Regals at the show BUT other than about one that was close to stock - every single other car was highly and tastefully modified. Finding a near 100% stock Turbo Buick Regal is getting harder and harder let alone a T Package or Limited and the cost of CORRECT NOS parts is going up every day ie: 8 hole repro hood pad vs 9 hold correct OEM hood pad, so to bring back a close but not stock Turbo Regal by the time you purchase all the parts if you can find them you would have close or more money than the cost of this beautiful car for sale. In another two to three years when these cars hit 30 years old I truly believe the market will continue to climb and the cars that are asking and selling for $30K will be pushing north of $35K.

I don't know John the owner but did meet him once a couple of years ago and briefly spoke to him and have seen this car twice. My good friend was the previous owner of this car before John purchased it and I can tell you it's one beautiful car and anyone would be very proud to own this. I have looked over this car very closely and taken many pictures of it and this will be the one used as a benchmark in years to come at events like the GS Nationals, etc that other cars will be judged by.

Remember original cars are only original once!

Good luck with the sale!

Well said Reggie !!! I also am friends with John,and went with him to see/inspect the car for him to buy.Ironically I also am friends with the previous owner as well.Could'nt agree more,cars like this are few and far between being totally orig and stock.Imagine you had a late 60's/early 70's musclecar with 9k orig miles,orig paint and in mint shape,hmmmmm......what would that be commanding right now ?????
Just like those,most GN's/T's were used hard,and still are !!!!!!!
Also odd,my low miler GN came from about 2 miles from the previous owner that sold to John,2 weeks after he bought the T.2 low mile Turbo cars in Middletown,Ct !!!!!

GLWS John !

Love this car, wish it didn't have the red interior. I would be all over it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, it is a documented G80 Limited slip rear car.

Thanks everyone for their kind words!

Super fine & very desirable John. There is a buyer out there for sure. Make that more than one! Wish you the best on a quick sale.

I have to ask out of curiosity Reggie, what was the near stock car that caught your eye?

Bob