89 turbo trans am!!

edv2

SPOOLIN' NO FOOLIN'
Not perfect, but in very very good condition.a few little rust blisters,the rear wing is split,rip in the driver side seat,ta 49 turbo,206 cam,42# injectors,custom down pipe,3 in. Stainless exhaust,fuel press,knock,boost and af guages.104,000 miles and runs great!went 13.23 on 15 lbs boost spinning stock tires!very clean under neath.has the factory stickers still in packages!i am listing it for a friend so pm me if you need to see pics!he wants 8,000.00 or reasonable offer!thanks!

It's being reviewed by my insurance co. as I never had it registered, but did have an insurance card issued and had the copy faxed so I could register it the next day when the car arrived.
VIN # is 1G5FW2176KL241828
So I'm guessing it was somewhere in the 700 teens, maybe 714 or 715.

I'm somewhere between reporting this to a local news station, as the local delivery company last had possession of the car and keys, and seeking legal action against them.

I had something similar happen with shipping company, got a call that car will be delivered the next day, the car didnt show up so i called shipping company, and they said the had no clue where my car was:confused::mad:. We went back and forth for three days before they found it in there yard:rolleyes::mad:

I hope you send someone to jail ! That's grand theft. They need to pay for this. Just make sure you document everything about this incident so you don't have to play the " he said, you said..." game. Kick their butts! I hate thieves.

United Road Transportation has an investigator who is trying to interview the delivery drivers, but can't seem to get a hold of them. I filed a consumer complaint with the state attourney general's office as well. All fingers point to the people who last had the keys to the car - the two drivers, and the subcontractor who delivered it for United Road. I am awaiting those two avenues before I take legal action, the car could still get recovered. I just don't think it'll ever happen.

That's sucks:mad:

Just curious are you absolutely sure the driver's had possession of it???

I hope everything works out for you.

Yeah, they put a set of ford keys where the pontiac keys were supposed to be dropped, Behind a closed garage door. Not too bright, but then again, I heard they were not american citizens who would probably know better.