87GN & 87 T-Limited

fastlikeanascar

Its never fast enough !!
Just wondering if there is any1 near Sacramento Ca, looking for A Gn & or T type.. Both are 87's .. looking to get $15,000 for gn, & $6,000 for The T...

both have a number of mods, I also have a brand new set of full race ported gn1's & a fast B2B system along with A full billet extreme auto tranny that has elec trans brake & deep pan.. I will include these with either car for extra money.

I'm the 2nd owner of my Gn it is a 87 astro roof, about 72,000..
The car has everything you can think of. recently painted looks great, but not one of your $10,000 paint jobs I paid like $3,500.
Just put A $8,000 stereo system in car that wil stay in. I have over $25,000 plus in this car No Bs.

The T is a 87 limited salvage title ,motor built by High tech perf.
has a art car tranny, 70mm turbo, front mount , clean interior
scan master, downpipe, throttle body & plenum & a bunch of other parts.
car needs paint , & needs to go back to High tech becuz of a low oil pressure problem @ Idle.. Saud insist that its the front cover but states that he will take care of it..

I have receipts for the work & turbo which are more than what I'm selling the car for...

I honestly just dont want these cars anymore , I'm looking for a convertable chevelle. I know alot of people say negative things on this board but if you search my name you can see everything that I've bought for my cars & I have all receipts to back every nickel ..

feel free to call me 916-233-6781

I rather sell my cars somewhat local,

pictures of the T
CIMG0119.jpg

CIMG0134.jpg

CIMG0139.jpg

CIMG0140.jpg

CIMG0141.jpg

car has already been sent back to Hye-tech & it cost me close to another 3grand , thats including the price of having it shipped.. so I am now asking
$7000 for the car it runs great although I am not comfortable with the oil pressure which some say is regular with these regals. but I dont have the time or will to finish it I'm gonna buy a car thats done & track ready..

price not to negotiable unless you want it less some of the performance parts.
also have a set of .Western T wheels with brand new hoosier slicks tht come with the car.

$6000 for anyone on the site.

ams boost controller
front mount intercooler
Hye-tech headers
#60 injectors
#60 pound Turbo tweak chip
Lower control arms
Tach gauge
Boost gauge
Air fuel Gauge
Oil Pressure gauge
turbonetics 70 ptrim
3inch downpipe with external wastegate.

Car runs drives & is registered,

Like I said this will be a good project & or car for some1 all the goodies are there. I'm gonna post it on Craigslist for $8000 so please

car has already been sent back to Hye-tech & it cost me close to another 3grand , thats including the price of having it shipped.. so I am now asking
$7000 for the car it runs great although I am not comfortable with the oil pressure which some say is regular with these regals. but I dont have the time or will to finish it I'm gonna buy a car thats done & track ready..
price not to negotiable unless you want it less some of the performance parts.
also have a set of .Western T wheels with brand new hoosier slicks tht come with the car.

If you just spent another 3 grand to get the car fixed why is it not ready?? Is the oil pressure still an issue according to the Hye tech or just not to your liking??? Not trying to insinuate something is fishy just trying to understand :confused:

Ok long story short. The oil pressure is just not where i feel it should be & Hye-tech said they can tear it down & build it again but I dont want to deal with them anymore. the motor alone has more than $8000 worth of parts & labor from Hye-Tech. I also have a fast system aluminum Gn1 heads a full race tranny built by Lonnie tht was close to $4000.. I'm selling everything cheap with the hopes of. Buying the car tht Turbiz has been trying to sell..

I think this car just doesn't like me , who knows it may love u.. & @ the price I'm selling it for who can go wrong... I'm taking a loss. But I've taken them b4 I just know how to look past it.. honestly I have almost $11,000 in the car with the price of buying it & parts I have for it.. I could try to sit on it & get close to my money back but thts not gonna happen.lol
So I'm selling it cheap, I think it will make a good deal for sum1.
You can honestly call high tech & ask them about the car they'll probly say I'm crazy & don't know what the F*** I'm talkin about but they can't deny tht this is a good deal...

Ok long story short. The oil pressure is just not where i feel it should be & Hye-tech said they can tear it down & build it again but I dont want to deal with them anymore. the motor alone has more than $8000 worth of parts & labor from Hye-Tech. I also have a fast system aluminum Gn1 heads a full race tranny built by Lonnie tht was close to $4000.. I'm selling everything cheap with the hopes of. Buying the car tht Turbiz has been trying to sell..

I think this car just doesn't like me , who knows it may love u.. & @ the price I'm selling it for who can go wrong... I'm taking a loss. But I've taken them b4 I just know how to look past it.. honestly I have almost $11,000 in the car with the price of buying it & parts I have for it.. I could try to sit on it & get close to my money back but thts not gonna happen.lol
So I'm selling it cheap, I think it will make a good deal for sum1.
You can honestly call high tech & ask them about the car they'll probly say I'm crazy & don't know what the F*** I'm talkin about but they can't deny tht this is a good deal...

I would love to pick up this car and swap out motors with my "T"
What all comes with the car exactly???

I would love to pick up this car and swap out motors with my "T"
What all comes with the car exactly???

ams boost controller
front mount intercooler
Hye-tech headers
#60 injectors
#60 pound Turbo tweak chip
Lower control arms
Tach gauge
Boost gauge
Air fuel gauge
Oil Pressure gauge
turbonetics 70 ptrim
3inch downpipe with external wastegate.
Art car tranny
8.5 rearend.
New alternator
New battery

& close to $8000 in receipts from Hye-Tech performance :wink:

The fast system & other things I mentioned are all being sold separately
gotta try to get a little bit of my money back.. but if you or any1 buys the car I will give you a good deal on any other performance parts I have for the car. razor alky kit etc.

I mean you can pull the motor , Put yours in & get most of your money back if you resell the car.

Turbo & etc. basically free minus your labor..