87g/n $6000

turbo toby

hay fello buick lovers,i have a 87 buick g/n new paint n body work need 2 sell the car because im trying 2 get some money to buy a new home,the car has blue inj, red armstrong chip, d/p,fuel pump upgrade n wires,vac breakes,new plugs n wires,fm summit,new tta tranny etc,the list goes on n on,please no talking down,on price if u need any more info call toby pack cell 1 304 208 4200....or the house at 1 304 522 7928,i work on call so try the cell frist THANKS!!!!

Asking Price is $6000, it is in the title.

Although, Toby, you need to post a location for car? It will greatly help your effort.

Good Luck with sale.

I really want to see some pictures, how's the interior? stock wheels? any glass cracks? what are the cars flaws?

Do you consider it a reliable car? Would you get in it to say, drive to North Alabama without hesitation or would you make sure you had your AAA membership paid up and your cell phone charged?

Don't know him other than calling him on the phone and have not seen the car other than a few pictures. Sent you the carfax. Send me your email for the photos I have.

Don't know him other than calling him on the phone and have not seen the car other than a few pictures. Sent you the carfax. Send me your email for the photos I have.

No need that salvaged/rebuilt entry from 2002/2003, not mentioned in the description, scares me a bit.

Considering it has new paint, new weatherstripping and a bunch of other stuff, I thought it would still be a good car for someone at that price.

OH yeah the price isn't really bad I don't think, didn't mean to imply, just ain't driving 600 miles to drive home a car that was salvaged, ever. If it were local I'd go look at it in person and make a decision, but a car I know has been hit hard I gotta see in person to consider it, that is what I really should have said.

hay fello buick lovers,i have a 87 buick g/n new paint n body work need 2 sell the car because im trying 2 get some money to buy a new home,the car has blue inj, red armstrong chip, d/p,fuel pump upgrade n wires,vac breakes,new plugs n wires,fm summit,new tta tranny etc,the list goes on n on,please no talking down,on price if u need any more info call toby pack cell 1 304 208 4200....or the house at 1 304 522 7928,i work on call so try the cell frist THANKS!!!!
sorry for being so late everyone but had a little family emergency.my 8 year old decied to take a ax to his foot.the car is a hard top has a salvage title and the car does run!!but does have some problems,with the fuel or something.thanks for all the calls.n i try n reply to all of you with some pic.

6k is a little on the high side I think, taking into consideration it dont run and a salvage title good luck.

Maybe this should be in another thread but since it pertains to this car, how much does the fact it has a new frame with swapped vin tags on it lower the value? What I was told: the car has been rebodied with a Regal body and the GN VIN tag was put on the regal. So its a Regal on a GN frame and drivetrain with the GN VIN in place of the regal VIN. Is that a typical way to get a car recertified after salvage?

VIN swap!!!!!

UH OH.

Did you have this done or did you purchase this already done?

Bryan