87 white T Type small project 17k

this is so silly Im posting a car that I have for about 10 years put close to 12 k of parts in I get chilidlish replays from people who only bash and comment becouse they have nothing better to do. Please I see other peoples cars for sale and dont replay with stupid comments. Im looking to sell a car to someone that has time to wrap up my project and enjoy or sell it.
I understand exactly what you are saying, i'm not bashing or saying anything childish. I actually thought I was helping, if you put some pics up, it might sell right away if your not hiding anything. The price is fair and should sell given it has what you say it has. Either way GLWS..

You can describe all you want, but people(buyers) need something solid like pix or and in person gander to get motivated. And most are going to spend their time on a for sale ad with five pix. Get up under there and post some of those rockers, rear frame sections, behind the wheel area, and door bottoms. You in chitown and us in the south have a way different idea of what minimal rust is.

Sounds like you have an engine, some suspension parts and a rolling chassis. Bidenflation aside , if you are a motivated seller you need to be ready to negotiate.

THANKS for input. I see rusted rollers for 5k so Im sure I am fair and way below for what Im asking.

another one

Don't get your mangina in a tizzy. :D
Mapmaker has a very nice TT listed for $29.5 which I'm betting someone could get for less with cash in hand.
For what it will take to get yours to a daily driver will add thousands let alone if some of the work has to be farmed out.
I think we all believe our stuff is worth more because, well it's ours. Plus for someone to try and figure out all the modifications
will be a job of its own. Closest to stock is always best when buying unless you're a real turbo pro.
No, I'm not a pro, far from it but know enough to get by.