87 turbo t

Status
Not open for further replies.
From May 30th.
I have sent you a PM with my 4th. & final request for information on this car.

I will need you to provide some information before I can seriously consider the car any further.

~JM~

anyone lookin?????

Not anymore.

I was fortunate enough, to not only locate a great car at a realistic price. I also found a seller that was a complete pleasure to conduct business with.

He posted his Ad (Complete with the basic common sense information required to sell a car) on a Saturday evening. I was able to contact him on my first attempt & made an appointment to view the car Sunday morning. I bought it on the spot.

It could have been your car that I bought instead.

anyone lookin?????

Dude you could have sold that car 3 times by now if you would have answered your pm's. JM was very serious and RUN4BUX dosen't play around when buying cars. Good luck with the sale!

Much could be learned from this thread. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/254444-thinkers-buyers.html#post1900899

Below is my post from that thread. I have a theory that the car market may be following the housing market. It may be that the days of people willing to throw stupid money at cars is over for a while. Of course that would be bad news for sellers & great news for buyers. Depends on which side of the transaction you happen to be on at the time.

What I'm hoping to see, is that the people that have been buying the cars for investment or status purposes instead of an actual interest in the car will disappear. Then maybe the real gear-head car guys that are truly passionate about the cars will be able to own them again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...It never ceases to amaze me. There are now several forms of free classified medium available to most anyone in the world. Yet it is more difficult now to get enough information on a car to decide whether it's worthy of pursuing than ever before. People used to pay for every word in a classified Ad & they were still more informative.

Most of the Ads on this board lack the most basic pieces of information like price & location. Come on... Where the hell is the car & what do you want for it? What about mileage? There's another basic piece of info that is most often left out.

The first 3 to 5 lines of your Ad should have the year, make & model listed. The price & location. The mileage & your contact info. Simple. Everything is right there at the top & easy to find. You can add all the fluffy stuff after that. Make sure you list your items line by line. Nothing worse than a listing of several parts, mods, etc. As one long, run on sentence. I won't even waste my time reading an Ad like that.

After a while the guy with the money in his pocket gets tired of this B.S. and decides to just keep his money or look elsewhere. We all love these cars & think they are worthy of collector car prices. You know what? That decision is not up to the seller. Only the buyers can make that decision.

Someone above posted that the car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. That is the reality.

If you haven't been able to sell your car. You might take a more realistic look at your Ad & your asking price. Would you buy that car from a perfect stranger for that price?

any body lookin for a white t clean as can be very nice az car blue int. blackout pac. chrome bumpers lots of goodies under hood this car gets all the looks and thumbs up every place i take it serious only please dont waste my time and i wont waste yours thx can email pics

I'm shocked that this thumbs up quality car with a lot of goodies under the hood hasn't sold yet???? Hopefully a lot of people haven't wasted his time. :rolleyes:

pics coming i took some thurs and they didnt look to good so ill retake this evening

...serious only please dont waste my time and i wont waste yours thx can email pics

Dude,

Have you hit your head in the past or somethin'? :confused:

Even after all these posts about how to post an Ad properly. You still haven't posted any useful information. WTF?!?! :rolleyes: :mad:

So far, the only thing you have done, is waste other peoples time.

bitter huh sorry u didnt get your way but go find something that interest u instead of bashing my post did i ask your opinion NO SO GO PLAY WITH YOUR SELF OR WHATEVER U IDIOT

Hardly... :biggrin: :p

Attachments

• My '78 & '87.JPG
    My '78 & '87.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 608
pics

Attachments

• t7.jpg
    t7.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 607
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg