87 Turbo-T WE4 Blacked out Package For sale $16,000

onefastgn

Testing the waters here. Most mods in sig below. Car is a one owner car that i bought from my father inlaw at 62,000 miles. It now has 70,128 original miles. One of only 1547 made. I painted the car 12 years ago and looks pretty damn good still. Paint is still a 8 out of 10 and the interior is a 9 out of 10. I will take more pictures of the car if someone is really interested. I'm not hurting for the cash so don't low ball me and don't waste my time. No tire kickers. I am firm on the price.
DSCN1221.JPG
=?utf-8?B?SU1BRzA2MzMuanBn?=.jpeg
DSCN1204.JPG
I have well over $24,000 invested and will sell for $16,000.
DSCN1221.JPG
=?utf-8?B?SU1BRzA2MzMuanBn?=.jpeg
DSCN1204.JPG
View attachment 161698

Where is the car located, is the caption under the last pic the 1/4 mile times on the car? if not any track times or is it just a cruiser

Is the infor under the last pic the track times
if not any track times
Where is the car located

Is the infor under the last pic the track times
if not any track times
Where is the car located
Battle Creek MI. And the track times were from my last car not this one. Had it at the track 2 years ago and ran a 12.03 @107 mph but the intercooler hose clamp broke under boost at or around the 1000 ft mark and had to shut down, but that was with the TA-49 turbo. I've only had it to the track once. It's a solid mid to low 11 second car for sure. For the most part it's just a weekend driver, but i haven't really had the time to even do that much. My goal to to spend more time with my family, so I've decided to sell the car. One of the nicest cars i have owned, everything works and doors shut perfect, you would not be disappointed. Thanks

Nice car.
Thanks. I just put new window sweeps on and re-painted the door jams and installed brand new NOS door seals, That was the only thing i have been wanting to do to the car for awhile. I seen a little surface rust in the lap seams so i pulled the doors and sand blasted them and painted them again. I wouldn't want to sell a car that i wouldn't want to own myself. I also just spent $1000.00 on new rims and tires. I hate to sell it but my little girls want to start going camping and i think i will buy a camper. I will build another one someday later. Someone will get one hell of a clean ride.

Great looking ride. My wife said "no way - one's enough!"
Wish I would've waited about 14 months to buy this one instead. Would love to have a WE4.

New pictures, same price. Any questions just ask. Car is turn key ready to go anywhere. Door jams are complete with brand new NOS seals.
DSCN2786.JPG
DSCN2790.JPG
DSCN2792.JPG
DSCN2793.JPG
DSCN2794.JPG
DSCN2789.JPG
DSCN2797.JPG
DSCN2801.JPG
DSCN2807.JPG
DSCN2800.JPG

I have also installed 100 lbs valve springs and heavy duty rocker arm shafts, when i replaced the valve seals. And the shocks are Summit racing adjustable shocks front and rear with Mogg springs in the rear.