87 Turbo T trade for GN

Bummer man. When it come to car deals, I make the decisions on that. Not my wife.

I'm still in the dog house for getting rid of my old T/A and buying another one. She gets attached to cars and I've had the GN for a while, so I guess she's grown to like it :eek:

I'm still in the dog house for getting rid of my old T/A and buying another one. She gets attached to cars and I've had the GN for a while, so I guess she's grown to like it :eek:

KEEP HER!!! The wife that is, my wife hates everything about my car. I also think she maybe tired of me working on it all the dam time and that I get a little pleasure in life out of my car. Im just glad she don't know how much I've spent on it this year!

No biggie man. You might try showing her the pics of mine..........

Oh trust me I showed her your car. She liked it a lot, but she still said she would harm me :eek:

KEEP HER!!! The wife that is, my wife hates everything about my car. I also think she maybe tired of me working on it all the dam time and that I get a little pleasure in life out of my car. Im just glad she don't know how much I've spent on it this year!

She's good lookin' too! :wink:

Heat,A/C,Windows,radio,etc....All in good working order? Any problems with how the car runs and drives?