87 Turbo T trade for GN

1LowLeSabre

Would anyone be interested in trading their GN (86-87) for my '87 Turbo T? Here's some pics. 125,000. Some mods. Call for more info. Located in Little Rock, AR 501-681-4687-James

CopyofOurT005.jpg

Copy2ofOurT013.jpg

CopyofOurT007.jpg

I'm in NWA, how much do you estimate your T is worth? I have an 87 GN with a 4.1 and a 6776 but for some reason it cuts spark when it's under high boost....

I haven't put a price on it. If any one wants to make an offer, go ahead.

I do need to mention that it needs all fours bumper fillers and the paint is spider webbing on the rear driver's side of the hood. Other than that it's a super clean car. Anyone here locally can attest to that.

The interior is perfect except for the carpet being a tad dirty on the passenger's side, but I have a brand new carpet kit that i haven't installed yet.

codetag.jpg

OurT020.jpg

100_0479_1.jpg

100_0481.jpg

100_0482.jpg

OurT004.jpg

More info.

T-TA49 turbo, billet inlet, green stripe injectors, Casper ultra chip, ATR cold air, ATR super pump, vacuum brake conversion, TPS Tec, Adj. fuel press. reg.

Please give the guys an "idea" on what you are needing for a value,

It will save everyone a lot of time.

Thank You for the help!

Ty

I really like my GN but I would love to have a T also. I can't decide if I would want to trade my GN though....lemme think.

I pulled the GN out of the garage to wash it, took the camera outside so I could take pics. My wife asks me what I am doing. I tell her I was thinking about trading for a T, and she basically threatened my life if I got rid of the GN. Sorry man, I guess I will keep my GN or risk death. Hell of a nice looking car though.