87 Turbo-T steal it at $5,000 FIRM!!

QuickBuick87

Car is located in Connecticut. I'm listing this for my brother, he's fallen on hard times and needs to sell his 87 Turbo-T. This car has lots of $$$ and will run 11's with current combo. Engine has less then a few thousand miles as well as the tranny. Here's a partial list of upgraded parts, and i'm sure i'm missing a few!!

Dave Miller built shortblock with .030 over JE pistons
62mm throttle body
60-1 Turbonectics turbo
50lb MSD inj.
LS1 Mass air w/T+
9.5 Art Carr 3000 lock-up converter
old style KB front mount

Car has low 90's on the milage(not sure exact, will check) very little rust with most of it being in the t-top area, and clear coat issues, so yes it will need paint. Also has a MINT GN interior! Again, $5000 FIRM. PM me with phone # and i'll give it to him. Here's a few pics from last year.

Attachments

• IM001185.jpg
    IM001185.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2,519
  • IM001188.jpg
    IM001188.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,521
  • IM001187.jpg
    IM001187.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,523
  • IM001190.jpg
    IM001190.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,493
  • IM001191.jpg
    IM001191.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,476
GN in Connecticut

Tony from Branford here. Where in Ct are you located? Does the car have a g 80 rear end? Is the clearcoat messed up on the hood only,or through out the body? Cool car,let me know. Thanks. Tony T 1987 GN T Tops stock,1987 GN GNX clone,1987 T Type w/ T tops,modded by Caspers...scary....fast...:eek:

Old Friend owned car in the late 80s Early 90s car was originaly Black.Was Repainted "conquest blue" by Local shop in CT. Car was a big hit at all the Buick vs mustang meets back in the day!

Cars still available. I gave him all phone numbers from PM's. He's getting a lot of local interest and even some that are trying to STEAL it for nothing. Guys, this car has lots invested and he isn't going any lower. He actually had a guy come over and try to beat him up on the price!! $5k for a car that will run 11's and is straight as an arrow with a mint GN interior.......gezz. Wish I had the $$$ but i'd probably be sleeping in it if I bought it. :biggrin: All this car needs is a repaint and some rust repair in the t-top area, but you can drive it while restoring it. Craig, you need to buy it, can never had too many..........:D

Ken

Come to see it

Would be interested if still available to come see it since i am pretty close (long island).. If you could let me know where in CT maybe I could set up to come see it this coming weekend but would need a few days to set up. Thanks again

-Rich

Ken,

Sorry to hear your brother needs to sell it, that's a nice car for that kind of money. It's a steal.... Having dealt with you guys over the years, I hope things get better.
Hope you guys have a good holiday,

Ken,

Sorry to hear your brother needs to sell it, that's a nice car for that kind of money. It's a steal.... Having dealt with you guys over the years, I hope things get better.
Hope you guys have a good holiday,

Thanks Jack. Had a great Thanksgiving hope you did too. I thought the car had low 90's for mileage but he told me it only has about 84,500!! Wish I could park another in my yard, but I really like sleeping in the bedroom! You know how it goes. ;) But someone is going to get a nice car for the price of a used Kia. I really can't believe it's not gone yet......Ken

My brother just called, THE CAR IS SOLD. Guy just picked it up from Springfield Mass. Thanks to all who have replyed and hopefully the new owner is a board member!

Ken B.