87 Turbo T Parting Out! In Connecticut

Engine Has 133,000 Miles And Was Driving Until Wednesday When The Power Steering Pump Went And As Stated Before I No Longer Have Any Interest In Fixing This Car.
I Got The Car With 98,000 Miles Runs Fine But I Am Sure Could Use Some Maintainece.

I Am Selling Engine With Dp Intercooler,all Brackets Accessories,wiring And Sensors $2300 Come Hear It Run And Go For A Ride Before The Rear Gets Pulled This Tuesday.

I Did Valve Cover Gaskets At One Point Also Had A New Water Pump And Jack Cotton Did The Rear Main On It.
Other Than That Never Opened

ALSO NOT SELLING IT WITH PERFORMANCE PARTS THEY ARE COMING OFF AND COMING ON THE CAR REPLACING THIS ONE. I HAVE STOCK PARTS TO REPLACE TO PERFORMANCE PARTS.

203 213 9126

ALSO NOT PARTING THIS ENGINE SETUP OUT!

Where in CT are you? I can't get any of the pics to open. Do you have factory T wheels for sale? Can you send me pics and price? Thanks.

I Am In Meriden About 40 Minutes From Danbury Take 84east To 691

I Have Several T Type Wheels Probably 4 Sets.$100 Per Wheel Or $350 For 4 No Curb Rash Or Where The Center Caps Will Not Be Broken Either.

203 213 9126 Phone Is Dead Tonight If You Call Leave A Call Back #

That car looks too nice to part out :frown:

paint is shot
doors rotted
grille broken
air dams were broken
all bumper fillers broke
radiator leaks
ps pump shot
pump for power master shot
no exhaust
inside driver side door handle broken
quarters have some minor rot
driver fender minor dent
heater controls leaking vaccum
front bumper shock absorbers bent
tranny flaring

interior really nice!!!
plenty of other good stuff
frame not rotted

worth more to part out unfortunately

i have 8 more turbo cars that need some love and $$$

paint is shot
doors rotted
grille broken
air dams were broken
all bumper fillers broke
radiator leaks
ps pump shot
pump for power master shot
no exhaust
inside driver side door handle broken
quarters have some minor rot
driver fender minor dent
heater controls leaking vaccum
front bumper shock absorbers bent
tranny flaring

interior really nice!!!
plenty of other good stuff
frame not rotted

worth more to part out unfortunately

i have 8 more turbo cars that need some love and $$$

True, you wouldn't get much for it whole, I just hate to see less and less of them around. I parted an 84 GN recently and it killed me.

True, you wouldn't get much for it whole, I just hate to see less and less of them around. I parted an 84 GN recently and it killed me.

car is 1 of 4268 and how many are left??? but i have

2 we4's
2grey 87 turbo t's
1 black turbo t
1 86 t type
a 85 gn that will be intercooled
2 89 tta's
trying to go get another blue 87 t if the guy will call me back

several other project non buicks

i have seen much better cars than this selling for less than i could part this out for and that is sad but true.

this is the worst one that i have now and no longer feel like fixing it,i have better cars to work on now!

How much for the steering wheel? Is it as nice as in the pics?

i put this steering wheel on this car it was off a low mile gn.i bought it for $200 and would sell it for $200 it is really nice probably the best 1 i have.

horn cap add another $85 but not required to buy if you don't need it.

you are the 3rd person interested in this .1 local guy which never called me back today another guy pm'ed me and you. first 1 that either pays or commits or pays gets it.

I need a NICE 87 T dash plaque. Please PM. And yes, THat is a VERY nice steering wheel. For 200 bucks I can't believe no one has jumped on it.

$75 plus shipping 87 regal dash plaque with NO foreign objects stuck on it and just the normal light swirls/scratching that could probably be polished.NO BIG GOUGES THAT ARE POLISHABLE