87 Turbo T in NJ

John N

1987 Buick T-Type
3.8L Turbo V6
200-4r Transmission
88,000 miles

Runs and drives great. This car has been well maintained and remains mostly stock by turbo Buick standards. It has 2.5" dual exhaust, billet FPR, Tin Man CAI, Turbo Tweak chip, 42lb injectors, GN1 radiator, ScanMaster, gauges, and a few uninstalled goodies I will include with the sale. The tires are new. The sagging headliner has already been redone. The PowerMaster brake system has also been replaced. There are no check engine lights and the oil pressure is great. All fluids look good. It will need the white vinyl top replaced (I have the trim) and 1 rear fender well moulding. This car does not have the W02 black trim package, so the trim will be cheap and easily sourced from any other Regal. It runs great and it's quick. I have not sent it down the track, but it will easily light up the tires and feels like a mid 12 second car compared to my other 87 Turbo Buick I have raced.

$9500
Located in 08080 NJ

Call or text John and say you're interested in the T-Type! 856.905.l908

Is it missing its grille?
I can't tell by the shade on your pictures but is that discoloration?

Guess I left it out of the description. Previous owner plastidipped the grille. I plan to remove it and go back to a chrome grille as soon as I have time. And those are all shadows in the paint. No discoloration.

Correct. Paint is original. Previous owner removed the original parchment white vinyl top and never replaced it. Another thing I'll replace if I have this car long enough.

I'll take an engine pic next time I'm at the garage. It is still a Power Master system. It was just replaced.

That car screams sleeper.
"LIKE"

It's cool, since it's a mostly Base Regal; with the LC2 & Y56
Without the casket handles of a Limited.
With the AR9 / Y56 interior.
G80 rear end?

very nice rare color. Does AC still work? I noticed power antenna not stuck in the up position, does this mean it still works?

AC system works, but isn't cold. I think the antenna works. It has a flip out touch screen radio I don't use.

Here you go:

null_zpsed8d59b7.jpg

null_zpsf3517966.jpg

null_zpsbe162fe6.jpg

Any rust anywhere? Are you interested in a trade?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Was this the same baby blue T that was on cl about 10-12 months ago with a pic on a grassy knoll? It looks eerily similar to one I had been about to call on when it disappeared from cl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I have no idea. I traded a GTO with a friend for this car within the last few months. Nothing is stopping you from calling now!