87 Turbo T Metallic Blue

Update

The video is done. All I need to do is transfer video to my PC and upload to the web. Stay tuned, you don't want to miss this. :)

Alright guys, my uncle is now asking $12,500 Firm. He believes this is a more realistic price. The lucky buyer is getting one helluva deal based on the car's condition In my opinion. Interested buyers PM for contact info. Thanks
-Abe

Update

Serious out of state buyer pending shipping cost. Car is still available until deposit is received or transaction is final.

Deposit received for car, car is on hold for Speed11. Thanks for looking everyone; I really appreciated all the comments and feedback.
-Abe

Is it the same car?????

abesgn said:
I am posting this car for my uncle who's an an avid Buick fan, he was a previous owner of a 87 GN so he's very in-tune with these cars, as he got older I guess he liked the diplomatic look of the Turbo T and got this car. He plans on selling this car at the up coming Car lisle event. If he can sell it before then, he can save a trip down there. The car has 31k miles, VA car so rust is not a factor, dark blue metallic w/chrome package, painted less than 2 years ago with original color. Stock except for: GNX 8 gauge dash, keyless entry, and hooker dual exhaust. Loaded (Yes even has power seats!), very clean car inside and out. Car is being garaged kept. He's asking $15,000 (although it could be less not sure if he lowered it). Reason why he's selling is because he hardly drives it and he doesn't want the car just to sit in his garage. The car is being sold in Woodbridge VA. If seriously interested I will provide his contact info through PM or email. Here are some pics:

trunk2.jpg

profile4.jpg

profile3.jpg

profile2.jpg

GNXstyedash.jpg

front2.jpg

engine.jpg

driverseat.jpg

backseat.jpg

back.jpg

If you go down a few post you will see a post by speed11. titled lost job must sell buicks. Is this the same blue limited?????

Yes it is. I'm trying to see if it was at BG though for sale because I believe I did see it there.

Yes the car is now in Oklahoma tucked away under a car cover in my garage. I don't know if it was at Bowling Green or not. I have only had the car a month or so. I love it, its almost perfect. Unfortunately I'm being layed off as of September and unless I find something pretty quick I'm going to have to sell it. I assure you I'm looking at every angle so that I can keep the car. The problem I have is that I have $30k worth of Buicks setting in my garage (not an entirely bad problem :cool:) )unless I need the cash quickly. I'm just planning for the worst right now. I'm firing out resumes as quick as I can.
"Prepare for the worst but expect the best"

speed11 said:
PM sent
This car doesn't move for less than $15k period.

NADA
July 05, 2006

1987 Buick Regal 2 Door Coupe T-Type Turbo

NADA PRICING

Original MSRP: $14,857 Low Retail Average Retail High Retail
Base Price $7,000 $10,900 $18,425

(THis window sticker is over 16k)

http://www2.nadaguides.com/default....1031&d=232&y=1987&vi=64055&z=73170&da=-1&nx=1

Did you forget to imply that to someone?
Quite franlky i could give a rats ass, if i did i would have said something the first day you had it up for sale.
Im glad you have it up for sale more, these cars are worth fair market value, what someone is willing to spend is what its worth and then some!!! :)

My post wasnt knocking you, notice the :wink:
Here is my car, its a limited, very much like twinkies

Sucks you lost your job, i hope you find another stable job asap!!!

Attachments

• Car 9 (Small).jpg
    Car 9 (Small).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 120
Wow, just got your PM after i posted...

WOW :confused:

I wasnt trying to be offensive by asking why you were asking more than you paid, i can understand why you are, its a very nice car.

If it was a limited it would have been sitting here, not in OK...

Again, sorry for your troubles, but might read someones post next time

BW

You have a very nice car.
I did read your post. I guess I didn't understand what you were saying. Its seemed as though you were saying it wasn't worth it and "hey look every body this guy is just trying to make a quick buck" (in a round about way of doing so.) WHich is entirely not true. Anyway I really want to keep her thats why I haven't really advertized her yet. I have even put my Titan up forsale (advertized in Auto trader) and if it sells first I'll be keeping the Blue Buick. The owner who I bought her from is also trying to buy her back. I need to get back to him but I just not ready to yet. Trying to let things pan out alittle.

Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intent. I just wanted the record straight and understood.

No big deal. :)