87 Turbo T Metallic Blue

abesgn

I am posting this car for my uncle who's an an avid Buick fan, he was a previous owner of a 87 GN so he's very in-tune with these cars, as he got older I guess he liked the diplomatic look of the Turbo T and got this car. He plans on selling this car at the up coming Car lisle event. If he can sell it before then, he can save a trip down there. The car has 31k miles, VA car so rust is not a factor, dark blue metallic w/chrome package, painted less than 2 years ago with original color. Stock except for: GNX 8 gauge dash, keyless entry, and hooker dual exhaust. Loaded (Yes even has power seats!), very clean car inside and out. Car is being garaged kept. He's asking $15,000 (although it could be less not sure if he lowered it). Reason why he's selling is because he hardly drives it and he doesn't want the car just to sit in his garage. The car is being sold in Woodbridge VA. If seriously interested I will provide his contact info through PM or email. Here are some pics:

trunk2.jpg

profile4.jpg

profile3.jpg

profile2.jpg

GNXstyedash.jpg

front2.jpg

engine.jpg

driverseat.jpg

backseat.jpg

back.jpg

Forgot to mention car has passed VA emissions and safety inspection, also my uncle also has some other miscellaneous parts he will throw in. Thanks for looking :)

I've just been informed by him that the car now has 34K miles, not 31K as previously stated, sorry for the confusion.

Been a while since I've seen one that nice....I agree, the Turbo T is the wayto go! :)