87 Turbo T Metallic Blue

Hello guys, have an Update. My uncle is now asking 14,500. I personally think this is an awesome deal given the mileage and condition, If i didn't have my GN I definitely would have goten this.

Car still availible. Just to recap car has 34K original miles, adult owned and driven, stock except for: GNX 8 gauge dash, keyless entry, and hooker dual exhaust, rare color and paint combo. Price $14,500. If you want a particular photo request let me know and I'll take them. Thanks

Photo

Can you send me an undercarriage photo. My only concern is the dash exchange. No offense, but Only you know the real mileage since the odometer was swapped out. Thanks! Tom

mileage

Tom, when i installed the dash I took a video tape recording showing the mileage on the car and the mileage on the speedometer for verification exactly for a situation like this.I had the speedometer sent to VDO in Winchester Va. to have them calibrate the mileage to 18500 to match the mileage on the car at the time.I am planning to make a digital video of the car and explain some things about and put it online so interested people can get a better look. By the way the under carriage has never been detailed so it is nothing special to see.Look for the video soon.

TurboTnZ06 said:
I thought G80 was the factory posi code ;)

TTT for a nice looking, well done Turbo T.

Sorry about the G90 remark. I actually hit the wrong key. Thanks for catching it. :redface:

By the way, I can't believe that this car has not sold!

INTERCOOLED said:
Sorry about the G90 remark. I actually hit the wrong key. Thanks for catching it. :redface:

By the way, I can't believe that this car has not sold!

With a low price I'm surprised too :smile: Video will soon be up, any one can recommend a website that does free video hosting?

Really Nice car Somebody will get it.

Looks like it was wellllllllll taken care of.

pontiac69fb said:
Maybe people are thinking this is too good to be true.

Please we don't need any misleading comments like this. Pictures don't lie, I encourage any one to come out here and take a look at it, the car will speak for itself.