Picture063.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Burgandy with tan leather. G80, T-Tops, concert sound, pwr driver seat and cruise. Located in Jackson Mississippi

let me know if you want to sell the door panels.... if you need something to put on to sell the roller... i have a spare set...lmk

aaron

Why are they always so far away:frown:

Bump for a deal...

stupid coment but i saw ohio plates on there in a pic. if u get this thing back 2 ohio ill buy it

Joe, Is that you nephew's car? And me with no funds for another piece of Buick branded yard furniture!:tongue: I'm quite sure my wife would kick my butt if another Buick showed up without one of mine running.:eek: Well, at least the street car, she could care less about the TSM car.:rolleyes: You going to Nats this year? Hope to see you there.:cool:
John

Joe, Is that you nephew's car? And me with no funds for another piece of Buick branded yard furniture!:tongue: I'm quite sure my wife would kick my butt if another Buick showed up without one of mine running.:eek: Well, at least the street car, she could care less about the TSM car.:rolleyes: You going to Nats this year? Hope to see you there.:cool:
John

yes and yes:D