`87 Turbo T grey 10 second street car

6banger

Slower Traffic Keep Right
I bought the car a couple of years ago and it`s a great car. Other than routine maintenance I converted the A/C to 134, installed a GNX style dash, and have a brand new alky kit. I personally never ran the car at the track, but she is quick and pulls hard. I have taken it on a couple of long trips and it performed flawlessly getting around 20 MPG with the A/C on, as the previous owner stated he wouldn`t hesitate driving it anywhere! The car is still as tight as the day I picked it up. With the bolt in rear bar you have full access to the back seat of which my kids stated, is more comfortable than our other car.
The car was only caught out in the rain once since I`ve owned it and was always stored in my heated garage. I drove this car daily (when the weather permitted) up to my boat this past summer. You`ll be hard pressed to find a car as rust free as this one. I`m located just Northwest of Chicago.

Asking $14,800, Sorry but I`m not interested in trades of anykind.

Here`s the link to the car when I bought it back in `07, it might answer some questions you may have along with pics:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/206813-87-turbo-t-beautiful-grey-10-sec-street-car.html

E mail me at T87Type@aol.com. or call (847) 812-1436

Jim

Nope, she`s still sittin` in the garage. With the economy and only a few PM`s, I figured I`m not going to push the sale. I don`t need to dump the car.
I`m not sure if the mileage was a factor either, but that`s only on the body, the entire driveline has probably less than 15K on it. If you want to take it for a ride give me a call, although we`ll have to wait for the salt to clear off the roads first.

Jim