'87 Turbo T for sale at dealer in socal

450HP?? $15,000 for a 132,000 mile car? "LIMITED PRODUCTION VEHICLE"?? What's so limited about it?

On a side note it looks nice, just some wild claims and a bit over priced in my book.

Nice car and I like what they did to the interior.

Don't listen to the naysayers either. The price might be high but I would like to see it. It may well be worth $15k.

GLWS

I agree, the hype is guaranteed when it's a dealer I suppose. But IMO a clean car despite the mileage. I saw this car at the Crevier Classic Cars show back in Oct. in Huntington Beach and never would've thought it had this much mileage on it.

whats up with the interior upper door panels? looks like the interior guy just gave up on them...

I agree, those upper door panels are too plain, and badly detract from an otherwise nice interior.

And of course the intercooler can no longer be called that. They have to call it an interheater in it's present form.

I ended up buying this car. I had it shipped to Honolulu. The ship just arrived today-should have it by the 23rd next week. I'll let you know first hand if it was worth the price. As far as the door panels are concerned, nothing that time, materials and a few dollars can't fix. Other than that, I think it's a pretty nice car. I do have one question on the shifter. Would there be anything gained by having a T shifter instead of the column shifter ? I'm thinking since this car is an automatic it really should not make a difference other than esthetics.

"whats up with the interior upper door panels? looks like the interior guy just gave up on them..."

Yeah,

There's nothing like a three color mis-matched interior and carpet that isn't even close on to get my blood boiling........

Where's this car for sale at.... Compton?

I'm sure this is not the first used car that has been purchased with issues. Other than a few cosmetic items the car is nice buy IMO. As far as the Compton comment, the original owner was of European decent. He recently passed away. This car apparently was his pride and joy. I am glad to be second owner of this nice car. I will take great care of this car and make any necessary upgrades as my time and money become available. :)

Nice looking car. Love that color. When I buy my second TR it will be that color.

As far as the detractors...like the 'compton' comment...ignore them. Trying to buy/sell a car on this board is like pulling teeth. Suddenly every car has to be exaclty perfect and everybody has a better car then what is being posted. It could have 3 miles or 133000 miles...someone is gonna talk trash.

Enjoy your car!