87 Turbo T, 59k miles, champion, DBB turbo, built dual feed trans

very nice! fair price..... no animals in trade huh? lol fair enough....

believe it or not, I had some one try to trade me Macaw(like a parrot) once! Now why the hell would I want something that lives for like 80 years and talks back all the time? I already have a wife for that!!

believe it or not, I had some one try to trade me Macaw(like a parrot) once! Now why the hell would I want something that lives for like 80 years and talks back all the time? I already have a wife for that!!

oh dam thats funny

If you notice in the engine pic, I am still using the stock. No need to change. It's proven these work fine.

Car is currently pending sale and off the market. If anything changes I will let everyone know but I don't think it will.

Would swear that is my car (GN without emblems). Sorry you have to sell it. Good luck on the sale.

Your in lake worth also? Weird. I believe it is sold. Waiting on the funds. New buyer is getting a gem and I'm happy to see it go to a good home.

Yep -Lake Worth Do you know Dave? He does all my work. This is Terry WUTSA V8 (tag). Is it staying local? Sure sounds like a great car.

I know Dave and this brother. I do all my own work. It is not staying local. The gentleman is deployed and I'm not positive of its final location.

One of my childhood cars I wanted too(got the other)I'm looking to buy one and yours is almost what I'm looking for(like the gn interiors) but your car would have would be loved like a child(can't have kids)let's talk.