87 Turbo T, 59k miles, champion, DBB turbo, built dual feed trans

94z286speed

image.jpg
Selling my 87 Turbo T Buick. Asking $22,000. Has run 10.41@131. Drove it to the track with the air on, hit the staging lane, warmed the tires, launched it off of 6lbs and the foot brake, got my slip and drove it home!
It is a very nice car. Needs just a new home. I'm trying to raise capital for a new house. I have a folder full of receipts for the car and mostly all the factory parts in my attic that we're removed for the Performace parts.
Stock 109 block, stock crank and pistons, edelbrock 206 non roller cam and chain, champion ported irons and champion ported upper and lower intake. Gbodyparts SLIC, precision 6262DBB turbo, 80lb injectors, power logger with 6.0 wideband controlled chip, Alky controls dual nozzle system. The converter is no lock up PTC, the trans was build for JD's 9 sec car that I bought from him. 200R4 all billet, rollerized, dual feed system with stage right brake and deep pan. I also have the original trans and multiple converters that work perfect, I just didn't want to break my original so I pulled it and put the best in. 561-301-2641. Call with any questions.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Bro, I hate to sell it but family first. This is the car I've always wanted since I was 16. I really appreciate the comment thou

Your car looks great. I'm looking for something under 10k as I'm buying it for my nephew to mod out himself. Thanks. GLWS

Sorry man, after reading that again, it's a typo. The car went 131. 2nd pass ever it went the time in my sig with 27psi and 10.8 af/r with 21 deg timing. The third time and last time I tracked it, I turned it up to 30 psi, 11.0 af/r, and 23 deg timing. That was the 10.41@131. 6 psi launch off the foot brake, 23 psi in the 275/60 drag radials, 18 psi right air bag, 9 psi left air bag. No front sway bar. It just hooked and went. Honestly it felt slow but the slip shows different. I data logged the run and it went from 6 to 30 psi in .74 seconds and it only dropped 400 rpm between shifts. It's a great working combo. Once again sorry for false info and I will try and edit the post.

I am sorry to hear you are selling your BABY.................Guys let me tell you this car is READY TO GO!!!!

GREAT attention to detail and VERY STREETABLE!!!!

Good luck with the SALE!!!

Power logger
Turbo tweak 6.1 chip with wide band correction
AEM wide gauge in A pillar pod
Auto meter boost gauge A pillar pod
Auto meter water temp gauge in console pod
Auto meter oil pressure gauge in console pod
Caspers hi/lo fan switch in console pod
Caspers TPS enhancer
Caspers volt blaster
Caspers audible knock buzzer
Alky controls progressive dual nozzle alcohol kit
Schroth shoulder and lap belt
Reverse and OD manual lock out detent shifter plate
Updated J rod
Stage right trans brake
11x11x1.5 trans cooler with AN fittings
Full billet and Rollerized dual feed 200R4 N/L trans with 700R4 deep fiter system (built for JD's) 9 sec Buick
PTC 9.5 N/L 3200 stall converter. Will flash to 4200-4600 depending on boost. This will spool the turbo to 30 psi in .74 sec based on data logs
Walbro GSS340 pump with hot wire kit
80lb Siemens fuel injectors
Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Auto meter fuel pressure gauge
3" ARP wheel studs on all wheels
275/60-15 Mickey Thompson E.T. Streets with less than 500 mile
165/-15 front runners
Weld Prostars
S10 rear wheel cylinders
Dual large rear big brake shoes
B&M roll control
T/A performance rear end girdle
PMT lower control arm
ATR rear 1 5/8 rear sway bar
Dual Goodyear rear air bags in springs
Gbodyparts stock location intercooller. Very big and efficient ported inlet and outlet as well as up pipe
Precision turbo dual ball bearing billet 6262 with ported outlet and inlet
Factory headers all braced and welds smoothed on the inside
T/A performance terry Houston down pipe
Custom 3" exhaust with manga flow muffler& manual cut out and flagged sections to remove easily
Manual boost controller click knob style
Champion ported irons with upgraded springs
Champion ported lower intake
Edelbrock 212/216 cam
Edelbrock timing chain
ARP head studs
Cometic MLS head gaskets
Ported dog house
RJC rocker braces
RJC power plate
GN1 valve covers with dual breather set up
Griffin aluminum 4core radiator
K&N filter mounted to MAF with chromed inlet pipe
All silicon hose connections with T bolt clamps
Rear seat braces
Working air conditioning that blows cold, has new heater core but it is capped off
All option work as should, air, cruise, tilt, power windows and power locks and power antenna.

This is a no stories, well thought out and built car. Drive any where and keep up with most anything.

Selling my 87 Turbo T Buick. Asking $22,000. Has run 10.41@131. Drove it to the track with the air on, hit the staging lane, warmed the tires, launched it off of 6lbs and the foot brake, got my slip and drove it home!
It is a very nice car. Needs just a new home. I'm trying to raise capital for a new house. I have a folder full of receipts for the car and mostly all the factory parts in my attic that we're removed for the Performace parts.
Stock 109 block, stock crank and pistons, edelbrock 206 non roller cam and chain, champion ported irons and champion ported upper and lower intake. Gbodyparts SLIC, precision 6262DBB turbo, 80lb injectors, power logger with 6.0 wideband controlled chip, Alky controls dual nozzle system. The converter is no lock up PTC, the trans was build for JD's 9 sec car that I bought from him. 200R4 all billet, rollerized, dual feed system with stage right brake and deep pan. I also have the original trans and multiple converters that work perfect, I just didn't want to break my original so I pulled it and put the best in. 561-301-2641. Call with any questions. View attachment 221144View attachment 221144 View attachment 221153View attachment 221154 View attachment 221155View attachment 221156
D r. Rr

Thanks for the comments! I have over $32k in this car. :eek:. I hate so sell because it's the car I always wanted. Unfortunately I could use the capital for family issues. I've only gotten a few inquiries about it and no serious offers. I think it is at the top of the price range and people would rather pay $16-$12k for cars with little to no mods that have 100k+ miles?

I'm not opposed to trades up or down on this. Doesn't have to be a muscle car. Of course I don't need any 4 wheelers, Harley's, boats, dirt bikes or animals!!