87 Turbo Regal Limited project

gnracer1

I have a 87 Turbo Regal Limited project car for sale.
The car is all stock. Was a daily driver and has roughly about 120 thousand miles on it. Stock turbo with the oil seal that is going bad. The car smokes a little at an idol. Fires right up. Holds great hot oil pressure. Body is in good condition but needs a front header panal. Car has the chrome package. I-rock rims. Posse rear end. Interior needs to be redone. Gray pillow top captain chairs with a missing center console. Front seats need to be recovered. GNX style after market dash cluster. Stock transmission. Shifts fine. Needs new door panals due to previous owner put after market speakers in it and they were taken out. The car needs a little TLC and is a good rebuild project car. I am looking to get 6,500 o.b.o. Needs to be gone as soon as possible. Please be reasonable on offers.

P1060170.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060174.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060173.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060175.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060173.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060176.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060172.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060171.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060177.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060178.jpg
[/IMG]

1987 ttype

I'm interested in the t type did the car come with leather seats. How is the underside of the car as far as rust goes. Whats it need besides turbo and header panel. Could you possibly email me some more pictures of the car. I live near buffalo ny and have bought several cars from florida area. Dalton1977@aol.com

wow nice ride Brett. free bump and best of luck with the sale

lol

i had a roller for sale the same color with similar ugly wheels ;)

satbuickpics003.jpg

new price of 5500

good power master and a solid drivetrain and body along with a good header panel and steering column ..

if nobody buys it within the next two weeks it is gonna be another 87 limited turbo car going to be parted out

Hey Brett,

Hey man, Dirk here. I tried to call you on ssun left you a message. When you going to be available again to see the car?