87 Turbo Limited-White - $7500

SBS

1987 Turbo Regal Limited-Solid roof, white with maroon cloth int. car has about 82k. I got the car about 10 yrs ago out of Florida and I'm lucky if I put on 10 miles, it's been sitting in my garage with a few of my other cars also untouched. The car is in fair shape, it has new bumper fillers that need painting and the bottom of the doors are just starting to bubble (size of a quarter). As far as mods there was an aftermarket downpipe on it along with a larger turbo. The interior is nice but a bit faded in some spots. I have the car priced at 7500 which I think is very fair for a Limited that is in decent shape. Being that the car has been sitting for years I do not recommend driving it any distance to get it home. Also there are no test rides due to the fact it has all the older fluids in it. If you come to see it you can start it and move it around in my garage, thats it. If you want any more info please call me at 315-725 2111 (Utica NY 13501).
PLEASE CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING-i DO NOT GET ON THE PC THAT OFTEN

AND IF YOU CARE TO LEAVE SOME IMMATURE COMMENT-DON'T, ONLY DOUCH BAGS DO THAT

I THINK THE CAR IS VERY FAIRLY PRICED/THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

I ALSO HAVE A MONTE CARLO AEROCOUPE WITH 8400 MILES FOR $15000 (BLACK BENCH SEAT CAR WITH TOPS)