87 T bucket seat interior parts car

MIKE Z buicks

"That Buick guy"
I have an 87 Regal V8 I am parting out or buy whole car. Runs and drives good but has rusted frame. Clear title. 179k miles, 307 Olds, cold a/c, cruise, tilt, PL, crank windows, 14" alloys, rear sway bar, nice bumpers, new windshield. Has a T Type interior with buckets, console, steering wheel, etc. I'd like to get $950 for the whole car. If no interest in whole car, then I'll part it out. PM with needs or questions.
THANKS!

Attachments

• 87 regal 001.jpg
    87 regal 001.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 328
  • 87 regal 002.jpg
    87 regal 002.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 317
  • 87 regal 006.jpg
    87 regal 006.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 87 regal 007.jpg
    87 regal 007.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 87 regal 008.jpg
    87 regal 008.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 327
Man too bad your so far away!! Need a daily driver like this. Would you trust the car driven a long ways???

Mechanics are very sound-tires are thin, frame rusted in the right front behind wheel and both rear frame rails that hold on the back bumper. Best as a parts car IMHO. It would drive fine to get it home-too rough for a driver.

id be interested in the upper door panel moldings if ur willing to sell them can u post up pics of those moldings ( the long grey moldings on both sides of the door strap ) thanx

I have a couple guys interested in the whole car-I'll let the ad run a few days before parting it out. PM and reply to get in line for parts.

New the Regal parts scene and pricing- shipping will be an issue on big parts. Should know tomorrow if it's sold.

Sorry for the late reply-internet has been in and out- Sale is pending for whole car- I might still pull off some interior and small parts as he wants wiring,A/C parts, bumpers and fillers

Car left yesterday for Chicago area- I kept the dash and a few spare interior parts. Thanks for all the interest!