87 t blue/blue t top 92,500 $7500

GMV6TURBOPOWER

i have a 87 turbo blue on blue bucket seats crank window power lock tilt and t tops ,lighted passenger mirror,trunk kit a g80 posi rear and wo2 black out trim. the car has 92,500 miles .my buddy and i got it from the original owner 2 1/2 years ago it had 63,000 on it then.it now has 92,500 miles it is currently modded up but i have all the stock parts it is being sold stock unless other arrangements are made. the motor has never been opened never had a problem.car went as fast as 11.95 @114 .all i ever had on the car was the basics fuel pump,hotwire kit,breathers in valve covers,maf pipe k&n, adjustable wastegate,and a single shot and slicks. car was quick for what it has done. original paint will shine up but not perfect but gets plenty of compliments. needs paint to be perfect. i have never had a car with better doors and i have 30 regals. car has zero rot ever !!!!!!!!! interior needs headliner deats are perfect door panels perfect .the car is the best one i have out of the 6 but i want to upgrade to a faster car and i need to sell a couple cars to do that. car is in connecticut not to many disappointments. will probably advertise for about a week before it goes on ebay.

CAR IS BEING SOLD STOCK UNLESS WE AGREE ON EXTRA MONEY FOR THE UPGRADES !!!!

CAR IS IN MERIDEN,CONNECTICUT CALL JAMES 203 605 4704

I HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL PAPERWORK FOR THE CAR ALSO IT HAS BEEN GARAGED MOST OF THE CARS LIFE

sorry no trades i need cash $$$$$$$$$$$ upgrading to a faster car right

jim rome?

car also has concert sound and the better eq radio plus other options like power antenna,tungsten headlights,rear defrost plus other.i don not know if i stated this before but i have ALL the original paperwork. when the guy ordered the car,window sticker,all the books and the envelope they came in.the t tolp bags and all the spare tire stuff plus all the original parts.

Can you tell me if this car is the dark blue, or lighter shade that is harder to find. I'm in CT. Thanks!!

KTB

re:car for sale

I saw the car and it is unbelievably rust free as advertised folks. Wish i had the money i would have bought it myself.......Dave Smith

i have a 87 turbo blue on blue bucket seats crank window power lock tilt and t tops ,lighted passenger mirror,trunk kit a g80 posi rear and wo2 black out trim. the car has 92,500 miles .my buddy and i got it from the original owner 2 1/2 years ago it had 63,000 on it then.it now has 92,500 miles it is currently modded up but i have all the stock parts it is being sold stock unless other arrangements are made. the motor has never been opened never had a problem.car went as fast as 11.95 @114 .all i ever had on the car was the basics fuel pump,hotwire kit,breathers in valve covers,maf pipe k&n, adjustable wastegate,and a single shot and slicks. car was quick for what it has done. original paint will shine up but not perfect but gets plenty of compliments. needs paint to be perfect. i have never had a car with better doors and i have 30 regals. car has zero rot ever !!!!!!!!! interior needs headliner deats are perfect door panels perfect .the car is the best one i have out of the 6 but i want to upgrade to a faster car and i need to sell a couple cars to do that. car is in connecticut not to many disappointments. will probably advertise for about a week before it goes on ebay.

CAR IS BEING SOLD STOCK UNLESS WE AGREE ON EXTRA MONEY FOR THE UPGRADES !!!!

CAR IS IN MERIDEN,CONNECTICUT CALL JAMES 203 605 4704

I HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL PAPERWORK FOR THE CAR ALSO IT HAS BEEN GARAGED MOST OF THE CARS LIFE

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/206143-anyone-know-gmv6turbopower.html

GOOD BUSINESS PRATICES HUH?:confused: :mad:
COMPLETE YOUR HONESTY BUD

You say it has no rust, but yet the passenger door looks rusty as hell...... I WAS interested until I seen that your word doesnt hold up.:redface:

It is amazing/amusing that I was threatened with removal from the forum for asking what I thought were legitimate questions. Albeit poorly worded.

What is posted about this seller would appear to be much more offensive.

Either it is true and the seller should be booted. if untrue the posters should be booted .IMO

You say it has no rust, but yet the passenger door looks rusty as hell...... I WAS interested until I seen that your word doesnt hold up.:redface:

>>>:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... Could you please show me that picture your talking about??? Cause I can't find it.

Are you gonna jump on the "alittlev6" bandwagon too?. I guess dsmith4994 saying what he said is nothing......

Listen, I don't know why you guys are backing this dude up......but there are people who have been waiting on parts from this guy for about a month.....and nothing! Plus, I'm from so. Cal, we don't get rust TOO often, but from what I can see in the pics, that shlt at the bottom of the passenger door looks like rust, but hey; maybe its just me right?

Listen, I don't know why you guys are backing this dude up......but there are people who have been waiting on parts from this guy for about a month.....and nothing! Plus, I'm from so. Cal, we don't get rust TOO often, but from what I can see in the pics, that shlt at the bottom of the passenger door looks like rust, but hey; maybe its just me right?

>>> So what you saying is, your not interested in the car, your just looking to start sh!t in James thread.
This is not about parts for sale, its about a car for sale. Are you one of the people "Waiting on parts"???James talked to the guys he owed parts to & is trying to make it right ( if not already did) so I don't know why you gotta come here & start it up again. Ya I'm sure you would buy a car from the east coast over a west coast car :rolleyes: :eek: .

PS: It is just you,Cause I see no rust & dsmith seen the car & saw now rust.

I'm going to be the bigger man and stop replying to this thread.....good luck with the sale, the rims look very clean and rust free.

re: rust

If you read the owners manual in the glove box that came with the car you would read a chapter on how the paint used on these cars were prone to what they refer to blistering in the new england states only. I looked this car over really good and on the whole car there was a single blister on the drivers door. The door bottoms on the other hand were the best ive seen on a new england car with over 90k on it.......I still wish i had the cash because i would buy this car in a heartbeat.........Dsmith4994