87 Silver Turbo T 58K miles Trade for 10 sec Gn-T

Anyone who I did not get back to tonight,I will call you tomorrow...This includes Shane...Armen....and Doug.

I meant to call all of you guys back tonight,But I spent a long time on the phone with other people and it is now close to 11pm est.I will not call anyone's house at this time of night.I Believe I have spoken to all of you yesterday,And will return each one of your calls.

Thanks,Shawn

hey don't blame him entirely, its just hard for us to know what you are asking for the car without a price.. Calm down! You don't want to sell a car like yours on Ebay..

Shawn,
I have a white hardtop car that you can hack up with a cage. I'll work a trade deal. ;)

hey don't blame him entirely, its just hard for us to know what you are asking for the car without a price.. Calm down! You don't want to sell a car like yours on Ebay..

I didnt list the car for sale...I was looking for a trade (which is exactly how it is listed in the ad)...If I didnt find a suitable trade,Then I may consider selling it outright.I am still listening to trade offers.

Why wouldnt I want to ebay the car?I have sold 4 TurboBuicks and a Big Block 70 Chevelle on Ebay..All super nice cars..Never a problem,no hassles...I have never had an auction last the entire 7 days.

And...He didn't make any reference to there not being a price listed...He is referring to somebody flipping a car...And somehow I'm trying to fish for some sucker to pawn the car off to.If he has a problem with me...He can call me directly.

If not...There is a Lounge section on this forum,That seems like a better place to express his opinion.

Sorry for not noticing that sooner... Its just a little different to see thats all, what kind of car you looking for? What about a 1984 Monte SS with a GN drivetrain??

Sorry for not noticing that sooner... Its just a little different to see thats all, what kind of car you looking for? What about a 1984 Monte SS with a GN drivetrain??

Not a problem...There is alot of Interest in the car as far as people wanting to buy it outright...Even though that was not what I was looking to do,I have still spent hours talking to people,Answering all questions asked,Sending out pictures,The vin#...And so on.So you will have to forgive me a bit for being pissed when someone jumps in here and adds a comment like the one above.Its totally off base and uncalled for.

I was really looking for a 10sec dialed in TurboBuick.But I will keep the Monte in mind.

Sure, its been well advertised and discussed on these boards, and from the responses I've gotten at local drag tracks, its got a reputation and not a true sleeper anymore. I'd say its more of a 11 second car with the set-up it has now... I too don't want to ever see it caged... Although most tracks won't let it run now, and I'll have to dial it down, and who'd wanna do that??

BTW, if I were sellling it outright I'd want $12,500.. It'd be a $15k Regal easy, but then again its not a Regal, but a Monte with a killer drivetrain..

This may be a crazy question to ask about a car like yours, but could it be driven everyday?? Does the A/C work? Cruise? All that stuff? Whats been done to the suspension besides whats been posted? Do you have the stock wheels?

I Read the thread, im sure the car will sell or trade soon enough.

This thread almost wants me to start a FOR TRADE ONLY section, since this is the for sale section and this car is for trade now, after all the response and REPLIES.

This thread pretty much makes forces me to put a new forum up, and everyone will be happier.

No more posts, cause its for trade,.

:smile:

BW

Why not just make this section for sale/trade. Its not too common for someone to want to trade their car for another and not be willing to sell it outright... A new section won't be needed.

I Read the thread, im sure the car will sell or trade soon enough.

This thread almost wants me to start a FOR TRADE ONLY section, since this is the for sale section and this car is for trade now, after all the response and REPLIES.

This thread pretty much makes forces me to put a new forum up, and everyone will be happier.

No more posts, cause its for trade,.

:smile:

BW

Bryan,

Why cant a for Trade ad exist in the for sale section?Especially if it posted that way specifically in the Title of the thread?I don't see a need for another section of the forum for it.

If you do decide to make a new section of the forum for it...Please let me know.You can delete this entire thread and I will start a new one there.

Thanks,Shawn

Why not just make this section for sale/trade. Its not too common for someone to want to trade their car for another and not be willing to sell it outright... A new section won't be needed.

Agreed...:biggrin:

I wish I was more attentive when reading through this thread, I didn't mean to start a controversy.. Hopefully its been settled :).

I wish I was more attentive when reading through this thread, I didn't mean to start a controversy.. Hopefully its been settled :).

No controversy here...Only one thing about this whole post pissed me off..And it had nothing to do with you.

Nothing to settle...:biggrin:

Try me after 7 p.m. as I once again have Court and afternoon meetings. If you don't get me leave a message and I'll call you back. Thanks.

Shane

The reason I posted is that 19TTA89 is not the only one doing this. If I call you personally, it serves no purpose. It was more FYI for people looking for cars on this forum.

Let's be honest. The car was posted for sale by you in 2 other threads. Dec. 22 for 13,500 and Jan 5 for maybe 12,500.

I am not suggesting what you should do with this beautiful car. it just rings hollow when someone buys a mint low mile car and says they were going to hack it up into a race car and then it's for sale one month later.

Nothing personal, just an FYI to other readers.

BTW, I could also build up my post #s by responding to every post saying I'm interested send me pix. :cool:

Very nice car! If you decide to sell it outright, do you have any of the stock stuff that came off the car? If you find any time please email (Turbobuick10@aol.com) a ballpark amount you will need to get out of it. Thanks. I also have a 11 sec. 86 GN that i would be willing to consider in some kinda trade.