87 Silver Turbo T 58K miles Trade for 10 sec Gn-T

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
I was going to build a faster car for this upcoming race season...But Time is really a problem anymore...I just don't have any...lol

So I figured I would offer up a trade/Partial trade(up/Down) for a 9-10 sec GN or T.Let me know what you have..

I have a 3 owner 87 Silver T 58K miles Astroroof.....Clean car no rust.has the following mods...

Powerstroke Intercooler
55lb Injectors/Modded ecm/TurboTweak street chip
CPT 66BB turbo spools as fast as a stocker with the nl converter..
3.5" LS1 Maf with a Maf Translator.
LC1 Wideband.
Ramchargers dual fan setup.
Razors Progressive alky setup(Running Methanol)
Art Car 19930...Non lock up 3400 stall
ATR Rear sway Bar
Terry Houston 3" Downpipe
Full stainless ATR Pitbull exhaust(Dual)
2 air bags
UMI lowers with Poly Bushings
4" cold air kit...With the K&N located behind the front bumper.
Weld prostars..with like new Bfg Fronts,And 90% MT Dr's 275-50-15's rear.
Trans was rebuilt in 03 By Vince Janis....Has very low mileage since then,Shifts are still nice and firm,Without being too harsh.

No rust...Car is super clean/Straight...And is the best riding/Driving Turbobuick I have ever been in ...Including my friends 24k mile stock GN.You would not be disappointed in this car,It turns heads everywhere it goes.

If you like...give me a call 732-778-2273 anytime...My name is Shawn,And I will answer any questions anyone may have.

a20d57a4.jpg

0567142d.jpg

4be29a28.jpg

52cd1763.jpg

PC250636.jpg

PC250651.jpg

PC250635.jpg

311f3c68.jpg

463702782403_0_BG2.jpg

2566101560036227345VcHJZQ_fs.jpg

Is it all origional paint? what are you asking for it outright with no trade? any interest in a '73 Z28?

Put a price up here so you dont get like 10,000 phone calls:biggrin:

Nice car man!

BW

My name is Shane and I left you a message on your phone (with probably 1000 other people).

Call me at 205-486-0893 (lv msg if no answer) so we can talk.

If you are wanting $12.5K (as in a previous post) and can hold until shipping can be arranged then I want to get in line on this car and will send a deposit if other board members have not already spoken for this car.

Please also E-mail me the VIN to RUN4BUX@aol.com when you get a chance.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

hello shawn...this is doug coleman from pikeville ky...i talked to you on the phone sunday about the car...i will purchase the car but i need to talk to you again....i need the vin # please and i would be able to come and get it friday...it is a 12 hour trip for me...

I forgot my cell phone today when I left for work..(running late this morning...:D )

I will be returning everyones calls tonight, Unless it gets too late...Then I will call you back tomorrow.Lots of calls to make...lol.

Thanks,Shawn

i have a 10 second gn but has a rebuilt title from a stolen recovery in ny in 1993......ill trade....im in so. florida.

Anyone else sick of these guys playing rent a car or just trying to flip em to somebody who doesn't know any better.

I see more and more of that on this forum and it sucks.

Anyone else sick of these guys playing rent a car or just trying to flip em to somebody who doesn't know any better.

I see more and more of that on this forum and it sucks.

Who in the hell are you to tell me how long I have to keep a car for?You got something you want to say to me?...My number is listed in the ad above...Grow a set and give me a call.Mr.2 post I seem to know everything about this forum Mike.If anything looks like it sucks on this forum...go back to hondaworld.com...Or wherever it is you came from.

I just spent the last 3 hours on the phone talking to people and answering questions about the car...If anyone doesnt know any better...They know better now...I have answered any questions anyone had and have been honest in my description of the car.

Just because I don't want to cage up and race this car...Doesn't mean I have to hold onto it.

This is why I never list a car for sale here....I ebay any car I sell....Just figured I would Offer up a trade and try to rob somebody of there car by offering up this clean low mile rust free Astroroof T as a Trade...:rolleyes: