87 Silver Turbo T 35k miles $14.5 O.B.O.

brian

Silver with chrome trim, maroon interior. This car runs and drives like new, and is in great shape inside and out. This is a very nice, SOLID, well preserved car. I have the window sticker, as well as a reproduction laminated version. The car looks amazing when the sun shines on it!!!
I like to get this stuff out of the way early, so there are no questions as to "what is wrong".... So here it is.... No rust anywhere. The car has had a VERY nice repaint in the late 90`s. The rear bumper fillers need paint due to cracks, and there is a minor scratch in the drivers door. Also, the A/C needs a charge. The car is a hardtop, that the second owner added a tastefull aftermarket sunroof to. Underside of the car is very nice. I have a replacement power antenea that goes with the car.
The mods are stock unopened motor w/35,xxx miles, PT-61 turbo, CAS V-4 I-C, 65mm t-b and Hemco, 42lb inj, MAF trans + and Extender chip, Alky Control Alky kit, Pat`s 10in converter, fresh trans, added factory posi, ATR single 3in exhaust, and more.
Interior is a 9-9.5 and is super nice. A Scanmaster, boost gauge on the pillar, and oil and water in the console. PW, PL, PS, all the "normal" stuff.
The wheels are G-Body parts powder coated widened rears with M/T dragradials.
NO DISAPPOINTMENTS!
Last October it went 11.77@ 23psi on pump gas.

In the second pic, you can see a pic of the sunroof. It has a mirrored look that goes well with the car. If you like you can have the car with the Torque Thrust wheels instead.

hipsibri@cs.com

Thank you, Brian

Attachments

• 100_0075.JPG
    100_0075.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,265
  • 100_0015.jpg
    100_0015.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,252
More pics...

Attachments

• 100_0078.JPG
    100_0078.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,237
  • 100_0085.JPG
    100_0085.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 2,298
  • 100_0082.JPG
    100_0082.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,224
More...

Attachments

• 100_0017.jpg
    100_0017.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,209
  • 100_0019.jpg
    100_0019.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 2,202
Last...
Tried to post interior pic, but it is to large a file.
But I can provide a couple of the interior.

Since I did not put it in the original post but in the title, the Price is $14,500 or best reasonable offer. I will consider any fair offer. I would also remove certain parts if so desired. But, the car runs great, and "I" would not remove anything as it a stellar driver in all ways.

Brian

If you still have it in may,are you planning on bringing it to BG?Do you have any pics of the motor?

Nice car btw...:cool:

When the weather clears Tuesday or Wed I will get a couple engine and interior pics.
I most likely will not have it at the Nat`s. I don`t want to turn it into a bug smasher quite yet!:D

This is not a factory sunroof.
The colors work very well together.

Brian

Is it reliable enough for a road trip?

Absolutely...I will drive it down there and fly back if I can get the right price!
She drives like new.:tongue:

If this can go by the end of the month I will make someone a great deal.:eek:

Thank you, Brian

ps.
The car has more stuff on it than I remembered!
There is also one of those fancy PTS aluminum radiators in the car
And a Tin Man cold air kit. (how did I forget this!:eek:)