87 rosewood T FOR SALE

Got a $500 down payment for $4500,but till $4500 is in my pocket it is still forsale...so to answer your question...NO!!

I remember seeing this car and I remember racing against this car back in the 90's at Keystone raceway when I had a 5.0 beautiful clean car. Bearnie took car of it

I remember seeing this car and I remember racing against this car back in the 90's at Keystone raceway when I had a 5.0 beautiful clean car. Bearnie took car of it

Yes Bernie did and so did i till that chinese guy with no insurance didnt yield to me and drove right through me!! I first met Bernie and the T down crafton street racing it 7 years ago whooping up on almost anything he decided to race,bikes,a viper or two,bill's 89 two tone stang with built motor and nitrous always gave bernie a run for his money!! It was only runnind 12.2s back then when he had it,then his stroke hit him and he couldn't drive no more so i was the LUCKY 3rd owner.I had some changes done to it and had it going 11.83 which on a TA49 is pretty friggin good!! OH WELL TIME TO MOVE ON...SORRY BERNIE!!:mad:

Is there any rust on the car? Does it still have a clear title? And is there any serious frame damage? Also how is the interior? Im interested in the car. Thanks

Is there any rust on the car? Does it still have a clear title? And is there any serious frame damage? Also how is the interior? Im interested in the car. Thanks

No rust,Clear title never reported it,not sure didnt get it looked at,interior is just dusty minus the steering wheel,column,and buckle in the dash from the impact!! Call me we will B.S. 412-583-6731 Bill

tURBOGOD is the new owner and the garage is sooo clean without it there!! Thanks to all that inquired!! SOLD:biggrin: