87 GN for sale-original owner

captndave737

87GN T top, original owner, MAF Translator Gen ll, scan master, Extender Chip,60# injectors, LT1 MAF, TR6, 2 1/2" cat back SS 3 muffler exhaust, Dw300 pump with hot wire, dual catch cans, hydraboost, NVU group buy instrument panel, EAT Stage ll, Lonnie Diers 9 1/2 " 3000 LU converter, aluminum drive shaft, 180 tstat, Alradico Radiator, dual fans, Poston headers, ATR BOV , ATR rear sway bar, Hotchkis front sway bar,16"x8" Centerline wheels, 2"drop spindles, Detroit Speed 2"drop rear springs, Billett Aluminum Belt Tensioner, XRay's fender extensions, shaved door handles and trunk lock,TA Performance rear end girdle, Leather black and gray interior. Front swing arms are powder coated, poly body mounts including the ones GM left out. Aluminum front bumper reinforcement.

Compression was 150-155 on all cylinders 2 weeks before the thrust bearing went. The car has sat in my garage since January when the thrust bearing went. It was driven 3.5 slow miles home from when a knock first started from the bearing. Inspection revealed some gouging of the bearing cap and the crank shaft. The car has 210k but everything wearable except the engine and rear bushings has been replaced within the last 3 years including transmission, torque converter, bushings ball joints, wheel bearings front and rear, sway bar bushings, springs etc.

The plan was to do a build on the car but I've been unable to find a suitable facility nearby that is in my budget, I'm going in for surgery in October and will be down for 6 months, that and a few other things have occured that require me to part with my companion for the past 28 years.

Asking $7,999.00 OBO
Located in Raleigh, NC. I'll post some photo's later

The transmission has about 6,000 street driven miles on it. The torque converter has 4,000.
The rear end was rebuilt and new Moser axles and wheel bearings added 2,000 miles ago.
Extra parts include an extra hydraboost booster, 1 vacuum brake booster and master cylinder, front parking lights, stock fan, stock spindles, HD front springs, stock belt tensioner, New door seals, one original front bumper filler, SS dual KB exhaust. I'm sure there's more when I start digging things out.

Here are a few pics. The car is filthy! I'll wash it and post some new ones. There's a tiny amount of rust on the rear quarters at the very bottom just in front of the wheels. It's not visible unless you're on your hands and knees looking for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    786.6 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    841.1 KB · Views: 212
87GN T top, original owner, MAF Translator Gen ll, scan master, Extender Chip,60# injectors, LT1 MAF, TR6, 2 1/2" cat back SS 3 muffler exhaust, Dw300 pump with hot wire, dual catch cans, hydraboost, NVU group buy instrument panel, EAT Stage ll, Lonnie Diers 9 1/2 " 3000 LU converter, aluminum drive shaft, 180 tstat, Alradico Radiator, dual fans, Poston headers, ATR BOV , ATR rear sway bar, Hotchkis front sway bar,16"x8" Centerline wheels, 2"drop spindles, Detroit Speed 2"drop rear springs, Billett Aluminum Belt Tensioner, XRay's fender extensions, shaved door handles and trunk lock,TA Performance rear end girdle, Leather black and gray interior. Front swing arms are powder coated, poly body mounts including the ones GM left out. Aluminum front bumper reinforcement.

Compression was 150-155 on all cylinders 2 weeks before the thrust bearing went. The car has sat in my garage since January when the thrust bearing went. It was driven 3.5 slow miles home from when a knock first started from the bearing. Inspection revealed some gouging of the bearing cap and the crank shaft. The car has 210k but everything wearable except the engine and rear bushings has been replaced within the last 3 years including transmission, torque converter, bushings ball joints, wheel bearings front and rear, sway bar bushings, springs etc.

The plan was to do a build on the car but I've been unable to find a suitable facility nearby that is in my budget, I'm going in for surgery in October and will be down for 6 months, that and a few other things have occured that require me to part with my companion for the past 28 years.

Asking $7,999.00 OBO
Located in Raleigh, NC. I'll post some photo's later

The transmission has about 6,000 street driven miles on it. The torque converter has 4,000.
The rear end was rebuilt and new Moser axles and wheel bearings added 2,000 miles ago.
Extra parts include an extra hydraboost booster, 1 vacuum brake booster and master cylinder, front parking lights, stock fan, stock spindles, HD front springs, stock belt tensioner, New door seals, one original front bumper filler, SS dual KB exhaust. I'm sure there's more when I start digging things out.
Can u send more pics and if u have pics of the damage to the crank ... What's the least thatbu will take .... 832-633-0288