87 rosewood T FOR SALE

sti/rosewoodT

bjspics365.jpg

bjspics366.jpg

Best offer over $3500 i thought i would try here before ebay,TA 49,Double Fuel Pump,Alum. Driveshaft,009s,New K&N,Be Cool Radiator,Torque Thrust IIs,2 New Air Bags,Terry Huston Downpipe with Cutout,New powermaster,Mark Jackson 19 Row Intercooler,Brand New BOV........It is wrecked,needs driver fender,header(FRONT BUMPER IS FINE),hood,driver door,windshield,might need frame pulled,steering wheel and colum,possible dash and driver front wheel is bent.Have towtruck can tow in pittsburgh area(u pay diesel)and help dig it out:mad: 412-583-6731 Bill THANKS

How in the world are people supposed to make a decision to purchase the car looking like that? I know it will take alot, but you really need to get it out of the garage and snapp some pic's if you really want it to sell.

scottw

How in the world are people supposed to make a decision to purchase the car looking like that? I know it will take alot, but you really need to get it out of the garage and snapp some pic's if you really want it to sell.

now scott dont be so hard on the guy you know my cars look like that at my house:)

Seems as there is already interest in the couches and m&m's. How much for the poker tables? :biggrin: Sorry couldn't help but jump in. Good luck with the sale.

10 minutes from kennywood,car has 68,XXX original miles and i am the 3rd owner...$4000 is the current offer so nothing soon and it will be TURBOGODS!!

here is what the car used to look like it is a very nice solid car!!! now the car sits wrecked!!

100_0594_00.jpg

100_0593.jpg

100_0592_00.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0613_01.jpg

100_0614.jpg

100_0615_01.jpg

Thanks for them pics buddy.....$4500 is current,tonight will be the deadline if not its staying locally in pittsburgh!!

So it's wrecked?

It's kind of hard to tell what the car looks like from the pictures and it's hard to know any info on the car when nothing has been posted! :rolleyes:

Scot W.

Yea i know the pics are terrible,but the locals know what kind of a gem it was...and still can be!! Im fed up with it and just want it gone,TURBOGOD is showing the most interest so its 98% his!! Didnt mean to dissappoint BERNIE R.I.P. but the chinese guy took my gem away from me!!