87 Regal clone with freshly rebuilt engine and trans $5,900

Damn I am sooooo glad/MAD your not closer. Nice car, good luck with the sale. Just what I would be looking for, just too far away.

clone

pics with black rims

know this guy personally and seen the car as it is, the parts alone is way up compared to his selling price and i don't think he really wants to sell it but he needs the $$$$$ to quickly finish his other killer ride:D

don't miss on this one guys you can install the right turbo and go mid to low 11s the car is well sorted out Pacecarta's hands and brain is on it he is the Buick guru of MAGNA (Mid Atlantic Grand National Assoc) or known as Dr. Paulie:D

just an idea: keep the car as it is and go low 12s to high 11s or install the right turbo and go low 11s or transplant the whole set up to a lightweight car (hybrid) and you have a 10 second ride:eek:
make your move now fellow Buick lovers or it won't be available soon:biggrin:

If you buy this one too Carmello i'm gonna have to say you have too many cars. Murph good luck on the sale sweet looking ride for sure put the hub caps on and be really sneeky

Very interested, just need to find the time to look at it. I am guessing 45 minutes from fort washington pa, if you can pm me your # and I will call when I figure something out if it's still available then. Thanks, Eric.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Eric, I do have a couple people in line ahead of you, but I will let you know.

On a side note, I was playing with the radio yesterday. I forgot how great it sounds and how loud it will crank up. For those that play with stereos... this Eclipse head unit has an internal high pass crossover and I can blast it without distortion if I turn it on. The JL subs are only 10" and in a sealed box so it helps cover the midrange with a nice punch. Alas, I don't really listen to music loud anymore and I'm happier to see the scales read lighter at the track without the subs installed. So I figured I might as well sell the stereo setup with the car. Its a sweet sounding radio though, one of the best I've had.

No problem, thanks for the response and let me know if my number is called. Thanks, Eric

I have a sale pending. In the meantime, here's a pic I took yesterday and an updated pic of the interior.

Attachments

• clone4.jpg
    clone4.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 766
  • clone5.jpg
    clone5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 764