NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
cid__112207_1610.jpg

cid__112207_1609.jpg

gold20t20006.jpg

gold20t20010.jpg

gold20t20002.jpg

gold20t20007.jpg

87 Gold T... 94XXX. Car was repainted, car did have some rust repair. nothing visiable from outside. No cuts or tears in the interior. Trans shifts hard, chips from 1st to 2cd and drives fine. Just redid timing chain with a new double roller, cleaned out IC at the same time.

Options
Sadlle interior
Posi rear
Power windows
Power locks(not working)
Cold AC R134 convertion
Power antenna - still working
Aluminum bumper supports
dual remote mirrors
Twillight Sentinel
Floor shifter

Mods
Green Stripe injectors
Walbro 340 w/Hotwire kit
K&N filter
Daul exhuast with testpipe
Red Armstrong chip
JVC headunit - Also have stock radio
Scanmaster

The front of the motor is apart... I was doing a timing chain and lost interest... motor never went back together, Asking $5,500.00

Don't Cut The Car Up People Just Don't Have Money Right Now Its Not That People Don't Want To Buy Your Car Hard Times.

Timing Set

Are there other issues besides/affiliated with timing set replacement that are deturring you from completing the job? What was the reason for tearing the timing set out in the first place? I'm very interested in the car for my son.Do you have gaskets and the timing set ready for replacement? Is the front cover cleaned up and have you measured the oil pump clearances?

Are there other issues besides/affiliated with timing set replacement that are deturring you from completing the job? What was the reason for tearing the timing set out in the first place? I'm very interested in the car for my son.Do you have gaskets and the timing set ready for replacement? Is the front cover cleaned up and have you measured the oil pump clearances?

The things that you would have to do is pull the crossover, drop the pan and clean out the nylon. The reason was that the gears stripped off of the chain. I do have a timing cover gasket set advailable, front cover is clean and clearanced for the doube roller chain. Have no measured or blueprinted the oil pump.

Have other photos of the car like bottom of doors,door sills,inside trunk? Its somewhat risky for me to buy a car that does not run,but I like the car.

stripped gears ... are you sure nothing else happened ?? I looked at this car when it was at that lot for sale at the begining of last winter.