86 87 GN / T-TYPE GNX MISC PARTS SOME NOS NEW AND USED

Gnx 120- is the mass air sensor an original non-repaired unit? And do you know If it works properly? I am interested if it checks out good. Thanks

I believe it is oem does not appear aftermarket, was removed in working condition several years ago. #774 696 3585 call me

Radiator shroud/fan bracket upper and lower

Does the cooling fan still have the motor with wiring connector? If so, send me your payment info for the fan and both brackets.

I've done business with Kerry a couple times before, not an issue but now all of a sudden he feels the need to grossly overcharge me on shipping and won't work with me. I wouldn't have an issue but he wants $40 shipped for a $20 used shifter cable (that was actually listed for $10).
$20 is a bit much to ship a shifter cable that at worse case will fit in a $12.65 flat rate box (box is free).
Checked shipping USPS and it's $8 if put into a standard box with largest dimension under 12". PayPal fee is $1.

WOW, then it's no big deal if it is only a $10 dollar part you can get it any where for that then you dont need mine MR critical. bottom line is I am keeping it. some how I feel that even if it was a 300 part for 10 and I asked a little more on shipping you would still complain. OH NOW I REMEMBER YOU YOU WERE THE ONE THAT MADE TAKE ALL THE FACTORY HOSES AND DATE CODED PARTS OFF A LOW MILAGE CUTLASS MOTOR AND THEN STROKED ME ON THE PARTS.

WOW, then it's no big deal if it is only a $10 dollar part you can get it any where for that then you dont need mine MR critical. bottom line is I am keeping it. some how I feel that even if it was a 300 part for 10 and I asked a little more on shipping you would still complain. OH NOW I REMEMBER YOU YOU WERE THE ONE THAT MADE TAKE ALL THE FACTORY HOSES AND DATE CODED PARTS OFF A LOW MILAGE CUTLASS MOTOR AND THEN STROKED ME ON THE PARTS.
I've done business with Kerry a couple times before, not an issue but now all of a sudden he feels the need to grossly overcharge me on shipping and won't work with me. I wouldn't have an issue but he wants $40 shipped for a $20 used shifter cable (that was actually listed for $10).
$20 is a bit much to ship a shifter cable that at worse case will fit in a $12.65 flat rate box (box is free).
Checked shipping USPS and it's $8 if put into a standard box with largest dimension under 12". PayPal fee is $1.
IS IT THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO THAN TO BOTHER ME , AS I TOLD YOU I HAD TWO SOLD ONE AND KEEPING OTHER . STOP TRYING TO STRONG ARE ME WITH YOU POSTAL CALCULATIONS MY SHIPPING PRICES ARE MY PRICES I FIGURE FOR MATERIALS TO NOT JUST SHIPPING CHARGES THANKS.

Don't advertise the parts for the price listed if you don't feel like selling them.
$10 turned into $40... and the excuses keep changing ("I was referring to another that wasn't pictured had another and sold it", and now it's "I'm going to keep it") common, that's down right shyster tactics.

And I didn't hose you on that deal 7 years ago, you were parting that car out and I inquired on those parts.
I backed out because everything turned out to be not as nice as you said it was when the photos finally came and when my list got smaller you decided to price gouge me.

Don't advertise the parts for the price listed if you don't feel like selling them.
$10 turned into $40... and the excuses keep changing ("I was referring to another that wasn't pictured had another and sold it", and now it's "I'm going to keep it") common, that's down right shyster tactics.

And I didn't hose you on that deal 7 years ago, you were parting that car out and I inquired on those parts.
I backed out because everything turned out to be not as nice as you said it was when the photos finally came and when my list got smaller you decided to price gouge me.
Sop why deal with me , funny no one else has any complaints. YOUR JUST A CHEAP FUCK!! have a great day and stop talking to me or trying to buy from me .

Why deal with you? Well I forgot about our deal 7 years ago.
Cheap fuck?
No.
I gladly pay top dollar for things when the deal is fair.
I just don't stand to get ripped off. Funny how you had no problem buying things from me if you were so bent out of shape over me being smart enough not getting suckered by you 7 years ago.
Not everyone is well off as you to where $20 is chump change and has the luxury to own a GNX.