87 Limited T Black / Tan Leather

looks like the seller researched the current market, 2010, not 2006, and priced his car competitively. at least he has a chance to sell it, not overprice it so he can continue to look at it and hope some fool shows up. apparently some guys are still speculating with investment $$$ and sugarplums dancing in their heads. these and other older musclecars were, and should be owned and enjoyed as they used to be, as a hobby, or because we just plain enjoy them. you speculators,and investers are a few years behind the times. live with it...

slowcar, why don't YOU go buy it, hang onto it and then later if you don't want/need it, sell it at profit, would only make sense right? Instead of whoring up threads with 'how much limiteds are worth..."

BTW not slamming you, just pointing out the facts...me personally if I were thinking what you were I'd keep my mouth shut and boogie my ass on over with a wad of greens....but unfortunatley I can't afford another car at this time. :(

Yeah that is a joke! I usually dont even read that guys replies anymore. Not worth wasting my time.

Lol -----

I have $8k in wheels and tires for my GTR....The are 3 piece forged with a carbon fiber lip....and they were actually $11k but this is my second set so I got them a little above cost....these wheels are made specific to the car and arent your average ebay deal....believe it or not but the average cost for custom made wheels are in the $5-10k range all day long....

I was actually boosting the thread not bringing it down....

gotta love some of these TR folk.....straight out of the backyard and right on the PENTIUM 2 to express their opinions....

This looks like a great deal....I wish you could elaborate more on the condition of the floor pans and the trunk, even though it's not "your thing" it is important to most of the people who are looking for these kind of cars.

The floors have no visible holes that I can see...front or back. Neither does the trunk. It does have surface rust though. I have only had tirekickers and picture collectors so far, nobody has taken the time to come to look at the car??? I do have a guy local to me who recently pm'd me that is interested in seeing the car. After he sees the car maybe he can vouch for its condition.

gotta love some of these TR folk.....straight out of the backyard and right on the PENTIUM 2 to express their opinions....

Why dont you buy the car for what he is asking and turn around and make a profit it on it. Pretty Simple:wink:

saw car today. owner requested I give an honest opinion on it. so quickly, his description is accurate. not a 100 point show car, but not a pig with lipstick either. very decent car. needs some tlc sure. owner was honest with cars plus,s and negatives. cars not ready to be parted or scraped yet lol.

Thanks Mike! I am heading over the Johns on Friday to see if he has an extra crossover pipe...I checked it out and the flange on the crossover is broke on the passenger side. It will be fixed within the next couple days.

I have almost the same car and options

t8a.jpg

Oh and slowcar if you think these cars are so sought after and worth so much you can buy mine for $12k and resell it for whatever otherwise stfu in all these Limited threads. You are the idiot that swears there are less than 100 left of the 1035 so I say buy them all and in a few years you can retire.

The stock market is making millionares daily....the economy is not as bad as the media reflects.....as for a hobby...true but I know of a lot of other muscle cars selling for a lot more...why? Popularity and the owners arent willing to just sell for the lowest price...the market on these cars is based on the selling prices and popularity....the 80's are in full swing and these cars are hott right now...regardless if the car has a paint job and 100k miles...it is a 24 year old classic car.....I can tell you where there are 3 1969 camaros and a 1972 Corvette that needs total resto but the owners wont budge on anything less then 5 figures...and they will get it...so what makes our cars any different? I personally think the TR's were the example of everything built to that day....they had power a lot of power and were unique...they certainly werent your everyday small block car ......either way I say the average TR in original condition with maybe a little paint shouldnt sell for anything less $15k....and pristine ones should be in the mid 20's without question....
And that is what people will pay if that is what they were selling for.....not the other way around.....if someone wants one bad enough they will get the money....GNX's are demanding a good dollar....why? The owners wont step down and sell them for anything less then they want....

M

First of all nothing from the 80's is fetching big money, even clean low mile IROCS are still way under $20k. Secondly the GNX market has gone way down hill, look at ebay cars that were $100+ a few years ago are in the $60k range hmmm wonder why..... For a guy that says he knows the market and has sold numerous "rare collectble cars" you sure don't know ****.

You would mess yourself if you had any idea what I bought mine for on Mothers day this year, I'll give you a hint take low book and cut it in half and then subtract 20%. Gotta love when people need money, its a buyers market on most things these days. These cars will not be worth the money you think they are worth for another 5-10 years if not longer.