87 Limited T Black / Tan Leather

LIMITED1

87 Limited Turbo T, you will not see too many of this combo at car shows. 107K original engine and trans (not rebuilt). Mostly stock, never raced. It can be driven anywhere car is very reliable. Repainted in mid 90's still shines nice, but this isn't a trailer queen 100 point show car. Drivers door bottom is soft in front and back. Original headliner is starting to come down. Interior is super clean as you can see in the pics.

I have had this car for over over 10 years, clean carfax.

I am looking for $7500.

The rest of the pics can be seen at:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

IMG_1399.jpg

Car would be a perfect candidate to replace my daily driver. Too bad you are so far away.

Options

Just to clarify some of the options the car has...
Air (still works), cruise, tilt, rear defrost, pw, pdl, manual recline passenger seat, factory trunk kit, power trunk release, remote passenger mirror, g80 positraction, cornering lamps, lighting package incl white/red lights in lower door panel.

Man that thing is sweet and a great price! that is an awesome combo! gotta be pretty rare no? Just curious about the emblems on the car? Good luck! should be gone by now!

Yes, it has a clean title. Like I said, it isn't a 100 point show car. When I am under the car changing the oil or trans fluid there are no gaping holes, but I have never closely inspected every nook and cranny of the underside of it. It just isn't my thing. I have never had any reason to rip out the carpeting to check for issues. BTW, it has the fluffiest carpet in the world...it is almost like a stuffed toy it is so soft! No accidents ever.

Yes...the car has some tasteful mods. From the factory, it had chrome taillights, I put in W02 lights into it because that is what I like. Very easy to change back. When the car was repainted, all of the wide stainless trim was removed (I still have it). I like the way it looks but to each his own...if you like the factory way you can put it back on. Not a big deal. Also the hood ornament hole was filled in. If you want, you can drill it back out and stick the original back in because I have it. I also painted the factory grille black all satin black except for the leading edge of each vertical bar...I always got compliments on the grille. I had the "T" emblem made for the cornering lamps because I never liked the blue and white "Volvo" emblem that regular Regals have.

Super rare car...too ****ing cheap

I dont know why people insist on selling these cars at disposable daily driver prices... ...mostly these Limiteds and super clean GN'S for pennies....this is why the market is **** and our cars will never be worth a damn to serious collectors....

I wouldnt sell your car for a penny less the $12k...and that is still a bargain...only a handful of those limiteds left and leather making it even rarer....

$7500???
Well $7500 can buy you a 6-7 year old 100k plus mile Honda Accord
a 5 year old Toyota CAMRY with a **** load of miles....
a Toyota Tacoma 5 years old with decent paint...used for work and over 100k miles....
Oh and the new wheels and tires I JUST PICKED UP for my GTR cost me a little north of $8000....
Get the point????

OR A 24 YEAR OLD "Pride of all muscle cars" built from 1974-1990....basically the only american muscle car worth a damn built in those years in America outside of the TA's of the 70's....and TTA....our buicks are a piece of history and we are giving them away at prices you can buy a disposable daily ride for?

This is why we are on the bottom of the collector car totum pole......

Not cool.......this market will never go anywhere......the cars will be 30 years old and still getting sold for the price of metal....bull****...

And to add fuel to the fire....this car is still for sale.....those who can buy it and dont have one should of bought it ...but we will hear about how far the car may be or other questions and here you got a steal of a deal...too cheap for words...lol....TR guys are hard to please....any car can be shipped anywhere in the country for $600....that takes care of the transportation....the rest well like I said this car is too cheap and the seller is too generous ...after having a car 10 years...again even $12k would keep me from selling this car....unless you are dead broke and have a crack habit and you have to sell right away...I wouldnt give it away ....

I dont know why people insist on selling these cars at disposable daily driver prices... ...mostly these Limiteds and super clean GN'S for pennies....this is why the market is **** and our cars will never be worth a damn to serious collectors....

I wouldnt sell your car for a penny less the $12k...and that is still a bargain...only a handful of those limiteds left and leather making it even rarer....

$7500???
Well $7500 can buy you a 6-7 year old 100k plus mile Honda Accord
a 5 year old Toyota CAMRY with a **** load of miles....
a Toyota Tacoma 5 years old with decent paint...used for work and over 100k miles....

OR A 24 YEAR OLD "Pride of all muscle cars" built from 1974-1990....basically the only american muscle car worth a damn built in those years in America out side of the TA's of the 70's....and TTA....our buicks are a piece of history and we are giving them away at prices you can buy a disposable daily ride for?

Not cool.......this market will never go anywhere......the cars will be 30 years old and still getting sold for the price of metal....bull****...

Its the economy.People are loosing money left and right.Jobs are being lost and items such as cars are being sold cheap because alot of people can not justify spending 20,000 on a car just to drive it once a month.If they do they are going to buy a new one and drive it.And yes it sucks to see cars of this beauty being sold for pennies on the dollars.

THese cars are hobby cars. Any car is worth what someone is willing to pay. The market will reflect the selling price somewhat and off course you have to take into consideration the condition of the car as well. This car here is not a collector its a driver. Its been repainted, it has over 100K and the owner clearly states it is not a show car. Show cars are selling for 12-15 range now. The owner priced this car to sell.

THese cars are hobby cars. Any car is worth what someone is willing to pay. The market will reflect the selling price somewhat and off course you have to take into consideration the condition of the car as well. This car here is not a collector its a driver. Its been repainted, it has over 100K and the owner clearly states it is not a show car. Show cars are selling for 12-15 range now. The owner priced this car to sell.

I couldn't agree more.

Erik

If my offer on another car for sale on this board isnt accepted by tomorrow, I will make you a cash offer on this one. :cool:

Bill

actually money is being left and right....

The stock market is making millionares daily....the economy is not as bad as the media reflects.....as for a hobby...true but I know of a lot of other muscle cars selling for a lot more...why? Popularity and the owners arent willing to just sell for the lowest price...the market on these cars is based on the selling prices and popularity....the 80's are in full swing and these cars are hott right now...regardless if the car has a paint job and 100k miles...it is a 24 year old classic car.....I can tell you where there are 3 1969 camaros and a 1972 Corvette that needs total resto but the owners wont budge on anything less then 5 figures...and they will get it...so what makes our cars any different? I personally think the TR's were the example of everything built to that day....they had power a lot of power and were unique...they certainly werent your everyday small block car ......either way I say the average TR in original condition with maybe a little paint shouldnt sell for anything less $15k....and pristine ones should be in the mid 20's without question....
And that is what people will pay if that is what they were selling for.....not the other way around.....if someone wants one bad enough they will get the money....GNX's are demanding a good dollar....why? The owners wont step down and sell them for anything less then they want....

M

The stock market is making millionares daily....the economy is not as bad as the media reflects.....as for a hobby...true but I know of a lot of other muscle cars selling for a lot more...why? Popularity and the owners arent willing to just sell for the lowest price...the market on these cars is based on the selling prices and popularity....the 80's are in full swing and these cars are hott right now...regardless if the car has a paint job and 100k miles...it is a 24 year old classic car.....I can tell you where there are 3 1969 camaros and a 1972 Corvette that needs total resto but the owners wont budge on anything less then 5 figures...and they will get it...so what makes our cars any different? I personally think the TR's were the example of everything built to that day....they had power a lot of power and were unique...they certainly werent your everyday small block car ......either way I say the average TR in original condition with maybe a little paint shouldnt sell for anything less $15k....and pristine ones should be in the mid 20's without question....
And that is what people will pay if that is what they were selling for.....not the other way around.....if someone wants one bad enough they will get the money....GNX's are demanding a good dollar....why? The owners wont step down and sell them for anything less then they want....

M

Its a two way street....

cars are only worth what buyers are willing to PAY for them and not just what sellers are willing to let them go for.

Last time I checked, this was a for sale ad. Why not take your concerns to the Turbo Lounge? :rolleyes:

M

Hey Slowcar, I have couple Limiteds I'll sell you, $21K each and not a dime less!;):rolleyes: Stop polluting this guys for sale thread.