87 Gray Turbo T / Astro Roof / Spoiler

I saw this car and talked to the owner and his wife on the Power Tour. It is beautiful. Everything was done right and looks great. If I hadn't just gotten my own gray T 9 months ago I would have to have this car.

TTT for a truly neat car.

Bud Mitchum
DC Tech, Inc.

87 Gray Turbo T

All,

Thanks for all of the nice comments.

Buddy, thank you and it was a pleasure meeting you on the Power Tour. It was so much fun. I'm skipping next year so I can go to the Turbo TA reunion in July.....

Look for me in HRPT 2012....

PM

Nice car indeed! Good luck with the sale Phillip! Nice meeting you on the Power Tour.;)

Nice meeting you as well..........Power Tour was Fun....nice Buick showing out there too!

New Lower Price

Price lowered to 16900 on internet......15900 here

If i can't get that for the car I will keep it. Drove it today and smoked a 4 th gen Z 28 .....Buick is still a Blast to drive....!

The Mats are a clue to the cars past...it once had ALL kinds of green stuff everywhere. On the Power Tour, a guy came up to talk to me about the car and when he saw the Green T floor mats he recognized the car and stated he had tried to buy the car once but backed out of the deal due to the green pinstrips it once had.....I switched all of the green to gray and black....I kept the floor mats and I left a green bulb in the license plate light....

All,

Thanks for all of the nice comments.

Buddy, thank you and it was a pleasure meeting you on the Power Tour. It was so much fun. I'm skipping next year so I can go to the Turbo TA reunion in July.....

Look for me in HRPT 2012....

PM

The Turbo T reunion with BPG? I'll be there!