Cheap,Quick,1987 Astro-roof,chrome package,side marker light, turbo-t $4700

t-typinator

It is a turnkey + go car,has some rust, but not too terrible,basically it should be a mid to high 12 sec car, for $4700 or bo.Thats hard to find. a few yrs back my stock 1 went 14.0 at 99 mph,+ this 1 is MUCH faster,it has no turbo lag is extremely responsive + smokes the 255 60's off with out touching the brake,+ the previous owner said he turned the boost down because he had to drive for a couple weeks after it snowed.
It is a 2 owner car,never raced,It is all original paint,but the paint is worn. to be really nice it needs some minor rust repair,+ paint(not bad)bottom of 1 door,bottom of 1 quarter,passenger side rocker has a hole(but inner rocker looks fine)+ drivers floor board has a hole + a piece of sheet metal,other floors look fine,the trunk is mint no rust,the top of quarters under the trunk lid has no rust,decklid is fine,inner rockers are fine,fenders are fine,pretty easy rust repair + paint it it will be very nice.The glass is also very nice no up + down scratches.
But it has a really cool look just the way it is ,it looks like something no one would expect to be as fast as it is.
It's very nicely optioned so would be worth restoring,(or just use it as it is)its a great driver.
It is charcoal,with maroon interior,astro roof,chrome package,(really dresses up a t-type)chrome door edge guards, side marker lights,buckets + console,block warmer,fact alarm,body side molding,+ all the power acc, cruise tilt etc.also rear spoiler dealer installed when new.
It has some really nice chrome american racing wheels on it,but i also have a set of really nice orig turbines,that something could be worked out.
For mods it has a built trans with all heavy duty parts,+shift kit, a pro torque,torque converter from cottons,B+m pistol grip shifter,Its actually pretty nice,but i have the orig also.3"inch down pipe,exhaust dump pipe,2.5 inch exhaust with dual mufflers that exit in stock location.hot wire,+after market hipo fuel pump,green stripe injectors,adj fuel press regulator,+ fuel guage on hood.cold air airbox,with k+n,adjustable boost rod,msd,wires + coil pack,after market chip,rear was recently redone with new posi unit+ moser axles,rear springs ,gas shocks + air bags on both sides.title + odometer both read 70k miles ,but it is 170k, per second owner,who has owned for 10 yrs,+ bought at 70 k,he says he never went past 2000 miles on an oil change +some times changed it at 1000 + used zdd additive.It runs like a top doesn't smoke at all,has awesome power,idles great,I put about 70 miles today + wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere,I was on the highway doing 75 with no steering wheel wobbles or shimmies,It also has the vacuum brake conversion.
Cheap turbo Regal,power with great options,open to reasonable offer.Can help with shipping.
Have a few pics i'm going to try to put up shortly,but def by tomorrow,their not great but i'm going to get more in a day or so.

It is a turnkey + go car,has some rust, but not too terrible,basically it should be a mid to high 12 sec car, for $4700 or bo.Thats hard to find. a few yrs back my stock 1 went 14.0 at 99 mph,+ this 1 is MUCH faster,it has no turbo lag is extremely responsive + smokes the 255 60's off with out touching the brake,+ the previous owner said he turned the boost down because he had to drive for a couple weeks after it snowed.
It is a 2 owner car,never raced,It is all original paint,but the paint is worn. to be really nice it needs some minor rust repair,+ paint(not bad)bottom of 1 door,bottom of 1 quarter,passenger side rocker has a hole(but inner rocker looks fine)+ drivers floor board has a hole + a piece of sheet metal,other floors look fine,the trunk is mint no rust,the top of quarters under the trunk lid has no rust,decklid is fine,inner rockers are fine,fenders are fine,pretty easy rust repair + paint it it will be very nice.The glass is also very nice no up + down scratches.
But it has a really cool look just the way it is ,it looks like something no one would expect to be as fast as it is.
It's very nicely optioned so would be worth restoring,(or just use it as it is)its a great driver.
It is charcoal,with maroon interior,astro roof,chrome package,(really dresses up a t-type)chrome door edge guards, side marker lights,buckets + console,block warmer,fact alarm,body side molding,+ all the power acc, cruise tilt etc.also rear spoiler dealer installed when new.
It has some really nice chrome american racing wheels on it,but i also have a set of really nice orig turbines,that something could be worked out.
For mods it has a built trans with all heavy duty parts,+shift kit, a pro torque,torque converter from cottons,B+m pistol grip shifter,Its actually pretty nice,but i have the orig also.3"inch down pipe,exhaust dump pipe,2.5 inch exhaust with dual mufflers that exit in stock location.hot wire,+after market hipo fuel pump,green stripe injectors,adj fuel press regulator,+ fuel guage on hood.cold air airbox,with k+n,adjustable boost rod,msd,wires + coil pack,after market chip,rear was recently redone with new posi unit+ moser axles,rear springs ,gas shocks + air bags on both sides.title + odometer both read 70k miles ,but it is 170k, per second owner,who has owned for 10 yrs,+ bought at 70 k,he says he never went past 2000 miles on an oil change +some times changed it at 1000 + used zdd additive.It runs like a top doesn't smoke at all,has awesome power,idles great,I put about 70 miles today + wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere,I was on the highway doing 75 with no steering wheel wobbles or shimmies,It also has the vacuum brake conversion.
Cheap turbo Regal,power with great options,open to reasonable offer.Can help with shipping.
Have a few pics i'm going to try to put up shortly,but def by tomorrow,their not great but i'm going to get more in a day or so.

Where are you located? I'd love to see some pictures...

couldn't get the pics up,i will try tomorrow,
A few things i forgot, it also has a scanmaster,aftermarket tach,pillar boost + oil pressure guages,+ an new after market cd player,also the original astro roof,tool is still in the glove box,with its original,instructions + envelope + will stay with the car.

Looks like the car is sold,will know for sure in a couple days when check arrives.I will keep everybody posted, thanks for the interest.
sorry about the no pic,situation. just not set up for that yet.

Looks like the car is sold,will know for sure in a couple days when check arrives.I will keep everybody posted, thanks for the interest.
sorry about the no pic,situation. just not set up for that yet.

wow, that was quick :biggrin:

Did you buy this car in Burlington? If you did that is the car I put a deposit on and the guy screwed me! You must have offered him more. Geerrr