87 Grand National T-Tops Driver! $5k

EightSecV6

MDBL
I have a running/driving 87 GN for sale. The car is decent for restoration or good driver quality. Eveything appears to be basically stock, it does have a posi rear.It has some minor rust in the ususal places and needs some work such as a good detailing, exhaust system, interior work and body work. I suggest that any potential buyer come to look at the car and evaluate it for yourself. I have not had the time to go over it with a fine tooth comb. I'd like to get $5k out of it or I will have Jeff cut it to ribbons and part it out:biggrin: Odometer shows 88k, not 100% sure if that is correct. The engine sounds good and does not smoke, knock or tap.

Attachments

• eng.JPG
    eng.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,223
  • lt.JPG
    lt.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,220
  • rt.JPG
    rt.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,214
  • int1.JPG
    int1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,226
  • int2.JPG
    int2.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,209
Damn Bill I would have 5K in trucking to get it here, surely some East Coast guy needs it like Rich R or Otto or somebody!!??

How about one of those hard tops in the pics:biggrin:

14 Buicks @ the shop right now! Take your pick LOL!!!

I want this thing gone this week. $4000.00 firm or we are gonna part it. Its a shame these cars are worth more in pieces. Best bet is to either call me at the shop 410-282-9335 or call Jeff 410-490-8405.

14 Buicks @ the shop right now! Take your pick LOL!!!

I want this thing gone this week. $4000.00 firm or we are gonna part it. Its a shame these cars are worth more in pieces. Best bet is to either call me at the shop 410-282-9335 or call Jeff 410-490-8405.

I smell a deal coming:biggrin: I will call you today or tomorrow!

I have a running/driving 87 GN for sale. The car is decent for restoration or good driver quality. Eveything appears to be basically stock, it does have a posi rear.It has some minor rust in the ususal places and needs some work such as a good detailing, exhaust system, interior work and body work. I suggest that any potential buyer come to look at the car and evaluate it for yourself. I have not had the time to go over it with a fine tooth comb. I'd like to get $5k out of it or I will have Jeff cut it to ribbons and part it out:biggrin: Odometer shows 88k, not 100% sure if that is correct. The engine sounds good and does not smoke, knock or tap.

are those manual windows i spy?:D

if you decide to part it out i got dibs on the upper door panels if they look as good in person as they do in those pics, also the passenger tail light trim

buickbert