87 Grand National for sale!

Spooln87

95159400-0B72-4FF9-AACA-F44191DC9E6C.jpeg
B254E148-E91D-4CA1-ADB7-09768E2C7C2E.jpeg
705FBF31-E7BA-40F5-BCB6-DD175F6F4159.jpeg
A9B77D4D-C669-4F20-90B7-C452864F118A.jpeg
484AA193-15A3-4757-B501-F9D252E92A0D.jpeg
237B4CEF-41F3-4EA0-9450-1BCDBC3AC04E.jpeg

58K..No major modifications, stock stereo, concert sound II, PW, PDL, power antenna, power trunk release,..K&N filter, 2.5 inch stainless exhaust, exits in correct factory location..Car has always been garaged and covered since I’ve owned it (13 years). It never sees rain or snow, goes to shows and weekend cruises..super clean paint, motor, interior, undercarriage, and trunk..check out the pictures. Needs a headliner, front sway bar bushing, and shift handle is starting to show it’s age. I’m in CT..Asking $20,000,OBO.

CAR IS SOLD

Last edited:
Hello, this is Chris. Sorry I didn't have a chance to call you this weekend. I' m very interested in your GN. I had one I sold in 1999 with 12K miles on it and I actually located it this weekend. The car only has 15K miles on it and the guy is willing to sell it for "fair market value" as he likes to put it. I know what he paid for it and I believe he's trying to make about $8K off of it w/o putting any money of his own into it. Sounds like it's not going to work out and your car has the mileage range I want to be in. How negotiable do you think it is, I know it's hard to say and I haven't seen it but it looks really nice. I'm definitely interested and if we can negotiate the price I think we can have a deal. Thank you and sorry I haven't called yet!

Chris

Call the Man Chris :)
Hello, this is Chris. Sorry I didn't have a chance to call you this weekend. I' m very interested in your GN. I had one I sold in 1999 with 12K miles on it and I actually located it this weekend. The car only has 15K miles on it and the guy is willing to sell it for "fair market value" as he likes to put it. I know what he paid for it and I believe he's trying to make about $8K off of it w/o putting any money of his own into it. Sounds like it's not going to work out and your car has the mileage range I want to be in. How negotiable do you think it is, I know it's hard to say and I haven't seen it but it looks really nice. I'm definitely interested and if we can negotiate the price I think we can have a deal. Thank you and sorry I haven't called yet!

Chris
Hi Chris, this is Joe. Honestly, I don’t like to negotiate price on the forum, but if you give me a call I’d be more than willing to discuss it, as well as any other questions you might have about the car. Thanks.

Hi Chris, this is Joe. Honestly, I don’t like to negotiate price on the forum, but if you give me a call I’d be more than willing to discuss it, as well as any other questions you might have about the car. Thanks.
Hi
Hi Joe,
I left you a message around 5:30 P.M. on Tuesday. I'll be around Wednesday evening if you're able to give me a call or I can call you. Sorry, didn't want that post on the forum for everyone to see! Thanks Joe!

Hi

Hi Joe,
I left you a message around 5:30 P.M. on Tuesday. I'll be around Wednesday evening if you're able to give me a call or I can call you. Sorry, didn't want that post on the forum for everyone to see! Thanks Joe!
Hi Chris, I just got your voicemail and I understand about not posting that info to the forum no problem. I will be around this evening after work and will give you a call around 6 to answer any questions you have about the car.
-Thanks Chris

No problem. I hope to find another one like it. Its ridiculous what people are asking for these cars. The same ones have been sitting on ebay and craigslist for months and not selling. It's irritating to say the least because I'm tired of fiddling through all the same listings over and over. And they just don't get it.

"Its ridiculous what people are asking for these cars".
Not ridiculous at all. The cars are now modern day legends, that have hit the 30 yo threshold. EVERYONE knows what these cars are, and it boils down to supply and demand. That's why you'll continue to see these cars increasing in value every year. Glad I bought mine in 2002.......