87 Grand National For Sale in FL

Floor mats

Love your rims..by the way,where did you get the floor mats.Never seen those before...GLWS.

Thanks

Mike

Wheel & Tires

Hey not trying to hijack your thread, but the car looks really good. Are you going to sell those lexani wheels that are on the car? Also what are the specs of the wheel & tire package, looking to upgrade from my 18's. Thanks GLWS!

Hello, I would be interested in the GN. I have a 99 GT that I bought new. It's black with leather. Runs great and strong. Would be a beast with a different gear. It does NOT leak or use any oil. No rust. I'm KY and it's garage kept I have pics if you would be intersted to work a deal? Thanks!

I would be more happy to cash along with trade of my mustang. I don't believe I said that but that was what I was thinking. How much of a difference would you accept? Thanks!

I would be more happy to cash along with trade of my mustang. I don't believe I said that but that was what I was thinking. How much of a difference would you accept? Thanks!

I have a buyer coming down from Mississippi. I will let you know if it doesnt work out.

Hello, I am interested in your car if it is still avalible Let me know.

You can E-Mail me at mitchell1097@live.com

Anyone can E-Mail me if they have running and moving GN for 6k to 10k

Thanks for your time,
-Mitchell