87 Grand National For Sale in FL

Car is at kdk getting duttweiler slic intercooler, new tt chip, and pillar triple guage mount with knock guage, boost guage & temp guage. It will be back soon.

im in port st lucie, can I get your address so I can see the car this weekend? I need your phone number as well. email me at mbg11085@yahoo.com. thanx

I got bored and wanted a little more power out of car it is in the shop like posted above. I will have car back sometime at end of next week. Its in Orlando right now. Im about 45 minutes from you.

What now

Have you gotten the car back from the shop? With the work that was recently completed, what is the current price?

That makes me sad!! Thank you John for your offer. Congrats on the sale I hope it is taken care of properly!!!! Search is still on.

Damn I am flying to Orlando for 9 days Friday and was gonna look at it.......

Are you gonna check the buick meet out in Kissimmee? I might make it there with other car if tranny is done. Would like to meet you.

It seems like right now if you wanted to sell a car its the time just not on this site. People here give ridic. offers. I must have had over 100 calls from Autotrader in last 3 weeks. Probably tax returns are showing up to people that get tax returns:rolleyes: People wanting it for 11k site unseen all i had to do is meet towing company but i refused them all cause i didnt want somebody unhappy after recieving it.

Sold!

Congrats on the sale! It appeared to be a good deal. With the economy where it is I just could not pull the trigger.:eek:

Are you gonna check the buick meet out in Kissimmee? I might make it there with other car if tranny is done. Would like to meet you.

It seems like right now if you wanted to sell a car its the time just not on this site. People here give ridic. offers. I must have had over 100 calls from Autotrader in last 3 weeks. Probably tax returns are showing up to people that get tax returns:rolleyes: People wanting it for 11k site unseen all i had to do is meet towing company but i refused them all cause i didnt want somebody unhappy after recieving it.

We land Saturday, have 3 days of Disneyworld planned :eek:, 3 days at Universal :eek::eek: and 1 day at the beach :biggrin:

BUT I DO HAVE MY OWN RENTAL CAR SO :biggrin:

^^ Ok well i will go to buick meet either way. Just might be on motorcycle if Buick isnt ready.

And thanks to all. Now is the time to buy!!