'87 Grand National 69k ACTUAL MILES VERY CLEAN

bowtiepony

The dreadful time has come for me to sell her as bad as I hate to. It is an '87 T Top Gn with 69,214 Actual miles on the clock, I ran a carfax and have a copy of it, I am the fourth owner and teh car has never been in an accident, The first and second owners lived in Ohio and the guy I bought it from lives in Kentucky. The interior is IMMACULATE. No rips or tears in seats or carpet, The factory a/c still works as well as the factory cassette player with the concert sound 2 stereo system. It has the stock wheels and tehy are also in Excellent shape, they have never been curbed and there are no visible scratches, I recently had it repainted because the factory paint was getting dull, and it turned out WONDERFUL< I replaced the bumper fillers with Factory GM fillers, during the repaint as well as new factory GM center caps. The body is in tip top shape and the motor is also very clean, I would consider this a collector car with teh mileage and considering it is 100% bone stock. I know there are others out there with low miles but this fits in well with some of the 20-30k mile cars. I have pics available please email me at jaeubank@glasgow-ky.com asking price is $16,000 will negotiate with CASH>