87 Grand National-52K original miles

I got a K&N, just pay the shipping on it and I will send it to ya, lmk. anything new on the other car??.

Ron

Hey Ron,

I believe the deadline is tomorrow. Ill let you know

I dont really need the K&N. I have a Kenne-Bell ram air system on the GN right now that another member wanted to buy. I guess it is pretty rare. I took all the piping off, as it looked real cheap. I told him that I would trade for a K&N and stock front air dams, if he really wanted my system. Otherwise, I am just going to leave them on the car. Thanks though......HH

I'll be following the sale in case it doesn't sell in a few months. Stuck out here in Iraq for a few more months so I can't look at the car. Some more pics would be helpful; Undercarriage, Exhaust System, Moonroof, Dash Gauges, Things like that.

I'll be following the sale in case it doesn't sell in a few months. Stuck out here in Iraq for a few more months so I can't look at the car. Some more pics would be helpful; Undercarriage, Exhaust System, Moonroof, Dash Gauges, Things like that.
No problem.....Ive just had a huge amount of interest in the car, and a few have already said "I want this car", but then I never hear from them again. If I dont sell the car soon, I will take more detailed photos of everything.

Appreciated. Have a couple of questions though if you don't mind.

What brand is the dash? Postons? ASC? PI?

What do you mean by Dealer installed Moonroof? ASC installed? Does it close to shield the sunlight? Leak? Flip up or motorized?

Appreciated. Have a couple of questions though if you don't mind.

What brand is the dash? Postons? ASC? PI?

What do you mean by Dealer installed Moonroof? ASC installed? Does it close to shield the sunlight? Leak? Flip up or motorized?
Dash brand I dont know as I bought it this way. I was told by the previous owner that the original owner did all the mods, when he bought the car new. The sunroof was installed by the dealer the car was purchased from new. I believe it is a flip up and pop out sunroof. I never tried to take it out. No it does not leak whatsoever. Any other questions, just let me know

Whats the deal with the Kenne Bell? People really want these. It looked like crap. I just took one off my car and replaced with K&N cold air kit.

What has that got to do with the price ot tea in China, I thought this was about a car for sale, not a KB kit.

Ron

What has that got to do with the price ot tea in China, I thought this was about a car for sale, not a KB kit.

Ron

I dont even know what the big deal with this KB kit is. I took it off, as the piping looks extremely cheap, and it didnt seem to make a difference. It seems like it gets more attention than my low mileage stock GN that is priced extremely low.

Ive been getting huge amounts of emails on the car, just nobody ready to pull the trigger yet.

Ron,

Ken is going to let me know this weekend about the status on his car. Ill let you know what happens.....HH

I wasnt trying to take away from your nice car. The price is right. I was just curious about the KB kit and somebody being interested in it. I have never been to China but I guess they ship K&N filters but dont talk about Kenne Bell kits or the cost of tea or something....

I wasnt trying to take away from your nice car. The price is right. I was just curious about the KB kit and somebody being interested in it. I have never been to China but I guess they ship K&N filters but dont talk about Kenne Bell kits or the cost of tea or something....
No worries.....Car is still for sale as of right now

TTT

I am really tired of all the time wasters. Especially the ones that say they are interested, but then tell me they dont feel comfortable buying from out of state. Makes no sense to me, why dont you just look for cars in your own area? I dont mind talking about my car at all. Just dont tell me you want to buy it then disappear. I think Ive had this car sold about 100 times now.......

Goodie.....:D
'Cause I still have a few months out here in the desert. ;)

Extra bump for ya. Good luck with the sale Soulja.

Bump for an EXCELLENT deal on a nice car. You won't find many with this low of miles for the price. Have a question though. Is the ground effects only on the rocker panels? And if so, who made them? Any clue?

Bump for an EXCELLENT deal on a nice car. You won't find many with this low of miles for the price. Have a question though. Is the ground effects only on the rocker panels? And if so, who made them? Any clue?
Thanks for the bump.....the ground effects actually run to behind the rear wheels. I dont know who made them. The owner before me said that the original owner put them on, so it has to be at least over 15 years old. They were done really nice. No screws through the sides, only underneath. There is a small GNX logo on the front of the ground effects behind the front wheels. I didnt like the ground effects at first, but they grew on me.