honest as the day is long and the car is as he describes, just a honorable
young man, just my 2 cents.

Ron

Amazing that you still have this car, just blows me away, keep trying is all
you can do, I know it means nothing to some of you, but this young man is
honest as the day is long and the car is as he describes, just a honorable
young man, just my 2 cents.

Ron
Thanks for the kind words Ron, Yeah Im kind of surprised I still have the car. Especially with how many people contacted me that wanted to buy it.

Im still trying to buy Ken's car, and he told me the other day it is available as of right now.

Can't believe you haven't sold this car yet. It's the best deal on this site by a longshot and you're easy to work with... Someone should buy this car. U probably won't deal with a better seller...

Can't believe you haven't sold this car yet. It's the best deal on this site by a longshot and you're easy to work with... Someone should buy this car. U probably won't deal with a better seller...
Thanks neoglo.....I was thinking the same thing. I thought I had it sold numerous times.

Its a amazing, as long as this car has been for sale on here, there has been quite a few WTB postings, here you have a low mile GN and not asking a ton of money for it and no takers, just tire kickers, does not seem to make sense!! good luck with the sale.

Ron

there's a lot of cars for sale, thus lots of choices. I just bought a 59k mile loaded GN with t-tops and posi for 14,000. Oddly, it has mostly orignal paint too that shows beautifully and the bottom is as clean as the topside. Its a show winner as the last owner showed it 23 times last year and generally won 1st or 2nd in every show he had it in... see the problem ? Patience pays off as I looked for maybe 6 months before pulling the trigger on the one I did.

there's a lot of cars for sale, thus lots of choices. I just bought a 59k mile loaded GN with t-tops and posi for 14,000. Oddly, it has mostly orignal paint too that shows beautifully and the bottom is as clean as the topside. Its a show winner as the last owner showed it 23 times last year and generally won 1st or 2nd in every show he had it in... see the problem ? Patience pays off as I looked for maybe 6 months before pulling the trigger on the one I did.
My GN is loaded, mostly original paint, no T-tops, only 52K miles, posi, shows beautifully, and $2,100 less than yours at $11,900. Doesnt make any sense to me.

Its a amazing, as long as this car has been for sale on here, there has been quite a few WTB postings, here you have a low mile GN and not asking a ton of money for it and no takers, just tire kickers, does not seem to make sense!! good luck with the sale.

Ron
Thanks Ron, most everyone is from the East Coast. I havent yet had anyone contact me from the West Coast. Kind of odd. Had a lot of people tell me they were going to send me some money, but nothing ever showed up, and never heard back from them again. Im still trying to buy Ken's car, but if he sells it, I am going to keep this GN.

I'm telling you - put it on eBay. Within two weeks you'll have the cash in your hands. When you fish the same waters and don't catch fish you change locations - right ?

I'm telling you - put it on eBay. Within two weeks you'll have the cash in your hands. When you fish the same waters and don't catch fish you change locations - right ?
People on this site are always real helpful when I need help. I would like to give people here the first chance at my car. I deal with tire kickers on a daily basis, so Im use to it. If I cant stand it anymore, I may consider ebay. I just hate ebay........

Yep, they are loosing a lot of your time ..... Some people have no idea how much time it takes just to reply their questions .....

Yes it is true most are on the rust coast, 1 drive on salty slushy roads is all it takes for that friggin salt to get into every nook and cranny and start doing its magic, rust never sleeps, being born and raised in Flint, Mich. and moving West some thirty plus yrs. ago, what a difference it makes on the cars, a lot of old cars and trucks around here with NO rust, just like my 78 Chevy 3/4
pick-up, none, nada, zip, zilch, so let them be content driving rusted T/R's
on the East coast and Midwest which is really a shame what those chemicals do for our beloved T/R's on that side of the country and the roads to boot!!

Ron