87 Grand National-52K original miles

souljasmooth

Up for sale is an 87 Grand National with only 52K original miles. Originally I wanted a mostly original car with some mild mods done, but now I want something with more mods that has more power. I dont really have the knowledge to do the mods myself, so I am going to sell this car, and purchase another one. I posted a for trade ad, but wasnt able to find a car I wanted. I just found another car to buy, so now my GN is up for sale. Here is the details on my car:

52K original miles-Verified through carfax
Near mint interior
Paint 7 out of 10-Mostly original
Garaged most of its life
Absolutely no rust
Tinted Windows
Mild Shift Kit
Kirban GNX style wheels
Dealer added sunroof
GNX style dash
Dual Exhaust-brand?
Turbo oil saver
Ground effects kit
MAF chrome pipe
Black up-pipe w/hole drilled for Alky/NOS
New MSD wires, and Delco plugs

The original owner did have some aftermarket go fast parts on this car, but the second owner took most of it off back in 98(I believe). I believe I am the 4th owner. 3rd owner only had the car for 9 months. The car runs perfect, and has no issues that I am aware of. I have not seen any fluid leaks yet with this car, which is rare, as I have owned 2 GNs, and 1 TTA, and they both leaked oil. The tires have about 90% tread left. The paint is mostly original. I repainted the header panel, trunk lid, and spoiler. The rest is original, and I wanted to keep it as original as I can. It is however your typical 80's paint job, that looks good from 10-15 feet away. No major dings anywhere. The interior is pretty much in mint condition, other than the horn ring which is broken in half. Steering wheel is in excellent shape. I put the steering wheel cover on to keep it in excellent shape. Here is what the car needs:

Horn ring broken-common problem
Front air dams-Use to have a Kenne-bell ram air kit that I took off

Both are cheap parts, just havent gotten to them yet.

I cant think of anything else that this car needs. This car is super solid, and is straighter than an arrow. No rust, and no accidents that I am aware of. If anyone has any questions, or wants to come by and check the car out, just let me know. I am located in Corvallis OR. I check my emails daily. Asking only $11,900. Need to sell soon, as I have already found another car I want. No lowballers. There is not another GN with this low miles and in this condition for anywhere near my asking price. Serious inquires only!!!!!!! Whoever buys this car will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• GN3-1.JPG
    GN3-1.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,791
  • GN3-2.JPG
    GN3-2.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,781
  • GN3-3.JPG
    GN3-3.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,781
  • GN3-4.JPG
    GN3-4.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,780
  • GN3-5.JPG
    GN3-5.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,771
More pics.......

Attachments

• GN3-6.JPG
    GN3-6.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,758
  • GN3-7.JPG
    GN3-7.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,768
  • GN3-8.JPG
    GN3-8.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,746
  • GN3-10.JPG
    GN3-10.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,735
  • GN3-12.JPG
    GN3-12.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,733
I have about 4 or 5 more pics that were too large of a file to load onto the site. If anyone wants to see them, just send me your email address, and I can shoot them to you.

im very interested in this car. if i get you the money due you require a local pick-up or can we arrange some sort of shipping since i live in NYC

im very interested in this car. if i get you the money due you require a local pick-up or can we arrange some sort of shipping since i live in NYC
Shipping is not a problem at all. I can use whatever shipping company you like.

Been getting lots of interest on this car, but nobody serious yet. I thought I was pretty detailed with my ad, but just to answer a few questions that I have gotten multiple times. Absolutely no rust on this car. It spent most of its life in Texas. I took off the hood emblems, just to replace them. The emblems were in good shape, just one of them had a small crack in it, so I decided to replace both of them. The hood still has the original 80's GM paint on it. I can put new emblems on, or leave it like it is. I will leave it up to the new owner to decide. All the other emblems are in great shape. I dont mind shipping the car. If you live out of state, and you want to send a friend you know that lives in Oregon to check the car out, feel free. Paint is still glossy, and shines up real nice. Its just typical paint for these cars. Looks good from 10-15ft away, but if you look real close you can see a little bit of checking. I do think my car is worth more than my asking price, but I have already found the car I want to buy, so I would like to move this car quickly. IMHO, there is not another car on this site, or any site that is better for the money. Thanks for everyones interest!!!!

how much to ship it from your location to staten island NY? give me a price and ill get you the $

how much to ship it from your location to staten island NY? give me a price and ill get you the $
Its not that bad. I can ship my GN to you for about $700. You will need to pick the car up at their shipping location in Linden, NJ 07036, which according to the shippers is 10 miles away from Staten Island. Let me know what you think. Thanks......

im at work right now so i wont be able to read your email until later tonight. If you can give me your phone # and the VIN # to the car sent to that email adrress as well i would appreciate it. This way we can talk about what needs to be done. thanx

im at work right now so i wont be able to read your email until later tonight. If you can give me your phone # and the VIN # to the car sent to that email adrress as well i would appreciate it. This way we can talk about what needs to be done. thanx
I sent you the VIN# and my phone number to your email. Call me anytime, thanks......

How is the ground effects kit attached to the car?
There are no screws on the sides at all, and all I can see are a couple of screws on the bottom of the car. On the sides it is some kind of adhesive holding it in place. I was told by the previous owner it was put on by the original owner. Ive grown to like the look.

Do you still have the Kenne-Bell ram air dam? Does it come with the car or are you willing to sell it separate? If separate, I call DIBS!! :biggrin:

Do you still have the Kenne-Bell ram air dam? Does it come with the car or are you willing to sell it separate? If separate, I call DIBS!! :biggrin:
I still have the filter, and the front air dams with the openings, but I took out all the piping and threw it away. The piping looked like cheap plastic plumbing pipe. I would sell the filter and the air dams if you are interested. Or I would trade for a 9" K&N, and stock front air dams.